Growing Cannabis 101: Dean West’s Indoor, Multi Room Tent, Multi Strain, QB, Organic Micro Grow

Hey everyone sorry about the lack of an update yesterday I messed up being very busy. But last night I got my hands one two new strains to add to the grow
- sugar breath -HSO
-blue dream- HSO

I will also be acquiring a 4x8x7’ grow tent so I think something pretty cool may be happening with that . I just need to run a new 30 amp circuit to that room and things can start to happen. I don’t know what’s going to happen yet . The room is a coldcellar and it may take a while for me to get the enviorment in check before I can do anything so there may be a lot of work involved but I do have a 4” hole to the outside I can exhaust out of So we’ll see what happens in the future .

Hey everyone sorry about the lack of an update yesterday I messed up being very busy. But last night I got my hands one two new strains to add to the grow
- sugar breath -HSO
-blue dream- HSO

I will also be acquiring a 4x8x7’ grow tent so I think something pretty cool may be happening with that . I just need to run a new 30 amp circuit to that room and things can start to happen. I don’t know what’s going to happen yet . The room is a coldcellar and it may take a while for me to get the enviorment in check before I can do anything so there may be a lot of work involved but I do have a 4” hole to the outside I can exhaust out of So we’ll see what happens in the future .
I def good call on that amperage fuse 30 amp

How many lights wattage you aiming for veg tent flower tent ? Seedling be a huge ass tent for seeds lol

Oh dean bro

Have a question on my journal mind of you check it out see what you think it might be buddy ?

Chillin, it’s raining so not much to do today.
Sunny and hitting good temps glad I listened to your advice mod week low night minus one. I want summer already lol ordering mosquito bits or dunks this week as well as more neem oil those will be my go to pest aid once a week til flower heavy spray down before flower is my goal too .

I def good call on that amperage fuse 30 amp

How many lights wattage you aiming for veg tent flower tent ? Seedling be a huge ass tent for seeds lol
Hey joe , I honestly don’t know yet but I’ll probably use it for a few things , but it be nice to be able to keep a bunch of nice size mothers . But I honestly don’t know what to do , I may use one side for storage or put a small tent inside of it for veg and clones and flower in one side I have no idea at this point but it is a screaming deal so I couldn’t pass it up. I was trying to find a 4x4 or 3x3 tent that just the frame was good and I was going to grow veggies under it until they are big enough to go outside but then it turned into this lol

I may just use it to grow veggies with the kids idk yet honestly man . I don’t think mywife will let me keep the other 2 tents going if this one has cannabis in it aswell .She says I go overboard and honestly that would be going overboard for what I need .
But I want to have a bunch of prizes pheno mothers and this space may be the right place to just have them vegging until I finish flowering the plant it cane from . In a few years it be nice to have a bunch of prized mothers to run clones off and then I think is when I’ll be able to grow the phenos to the full potential . Growing from seed I could pop 5 of the same and I may only really want to smoke the one plant and the rest just be meh . I don’t want any more mehs going on but I’m going to have to go through a lot of “mehs” to find what I’m looking for

06/05/20

Journal update

Hey everyone . Hope y’all are keeping safe and enjoying the time with your loved ones, and of course enjoying some comfort food.
So few things have changed since the last update . I built a platform out of old metal closet shelves so I could keep my fabric pots off the ground so air can access all sides of it , it also makes it so I can put my pots side by side , and in this 2x2 I can fit 9 2 gal fabric pots so I am going to attempt to stuff 9 plants in here starting flower at different times to tray and work a perpetual harvest out of this grow space.
I am going to tray all kinds of training methods from the nugbuckets 8 cola manifold to main-lining , quadlined from 4 all the way to 10 main stems . I will try to focus on growing 8-10” buds . Some I will lollypop some I won’t I want to see what gets me the best result in this small space. Idk how it’s going to work out but I’m diving in head first on this one .

NEWS!!!- so in the near future I will be installing a 4x8 grow tent in my cold cellar after I modify the room a bit , it has a 4” exhaust hole to the outside through the 1 1/2 ft of concrete . I’m going to invest in some styrofoam insulation lay it down on the floor, expansion foam the steel roof , and seal the walls up , I’ll have to install a 30 amp circuit to run it’s own power to. I’ll also run a lead upstairs so my tent in my room won’t have anything drawing from it but what’s in the basement and I’ll never go past half of 3500watts, so there will be a steady power supply. I plant to have a vault of prized phenos to clone from, in the next 10 years I should have some special strains tucked away. I want to be one of thoes guys 40 years from now with prized phenos of strains that a will probably be long gone. I just wish when I started smoking I was smart enough to buy seeds of all the strains I liked . I could have some special stuff by now.

So things have progressed a lot in the last week or 2 , I started another mint chocolate og seed . The first one I started wasn’t looking promising but she’s turning around.

I have taken a lot of clones, topped plants transplanted plants , PLANTS DIED. So I learned a lot . But life goes on, I do have a chance at a redemption with the strain . I was lucky to have a clone well rooted when the plant got the chop. So that’s a plus on this.

I also bought a ton of new soil to build a new batch. I’ve added glacial rock dust , and volcanic minerals plus which contains a ton of minerals, it contains a lot of micro nutrients and will just add to the diversity of the soil , all the products are mined here in Canada , the gaja green products are also made in Canada. My supersoil is made locally so really try to support local company’s and stores.

fermented dandelion nutrients !!!
it’s almost time for me to try making fermented dandelion nutrients . I got this from @Emilya last year and I can’t wait to get this underway I’m just waiting for more yellow flowers to come up then I’m gonna get to pulling seperate the roots wash the roots , put them in their own milk jugs with their weight in brown sugar with water shake it up and let them ferment it’s been a few months since I read the post but I will refresh myself to make sure I’m doing it right and here we go. Super excited to try this out I was inspired by it. And it will only cost me a few milk jugs and a lot of brown sugar.

that’s all the news I have this update let’s get into some pictures

Mint chocolate OG F1

Mint chocolate OG F2

OGKZ

Northern Lights

Sugar breath NEW clone ( it will become a nice plant ...eventually :rofl:

Blue dream NEW clone ( came from same place as the sugar breath)

okay here is the prize of the tent
The wonderful
The beautiful
The one and only
White. OG - I am just super impressed with this plant I couldn’t be happier

Bubbas Gift F1

Okay so that’s it for the 2x2 side .
Clone tray #1
Bubbas gift F2 was thrown in here as a last ditch effort to get the plant to grow out after topping , it’s now bushes out enough to clone , I will cut it into clones . And start over with a healthy size root zone( I won’t break the tap root this time lol)
White og top clone

Clone tray #2
Northern lights in the back/ bubbas gift

This is an Amherst sour diesel F1 growing in my window again I like to mess around with things . It’s all about the lesson learned to me . And the only way I learn is by messing up and making mistakes for myself . I’ve always learned the hard way in life.

Anyways I appreciate all of you taking the time to help me out along the way, sometimes I wish I had more people following my stuff but when I sit back and think about it . The people I do have following and helping me in my opinion are top notch members and I am absolutly honoured to have you guys here .
And you guys and gals are the top quality , I have been fortunate enough to find people who have only improved my grow Game. I have been made a better grower , and honestly a nicer person . This group had brought nothing but positivity in my life. I struggle with a few things in life , once of thoes things was growing Cannabis .
so to the men and women who make this 420magazine family possible . Thanks you :green_heart:
:party:

Glad to see you picking dandelions! You are going to love the stuff!
dandelion-jelly-recipe.jpg

Hey everyone just got a quick question, as you know I have a few strains going
- white og
- mint chocolate og F1 ,F2
- OGKZ
- sugar breath F1,F2
-blue dream
- bubbas gift F1 ,F2
- northern lights

There all at different stages of growth . My white og is far ahead of the rest and I could probably send it into flower in the next 2 weeks and get a nice harvest off of it . So in wondering if I should set up a second flower space for now , so I can flip it in time and as plants are ready throw them into the flower tent . I wanted to use this 2x2 to flower 6-9 small plants in 2 gal fabric pots but since everything was not started together ( planned) but now I can just throw a plant in flower until their all in and have a nice staggered harvest . I think I will have to use @Amy Gardner planning method so things are a little more organized . If it’s okay with you @Amy Gardner may I post the picture of what your using as a template on my journal to show my friends and family .

im going to get in gear here today at some point and take some pictures of everything, and get an update going here.

Hope everyone is enjoying time with their loved ones , enjoying some comfort food .

Back
Top Bottom