Growing Cannabis 101: Dean West’s Indoor, Multi Room Tent, Multi Strain, QB, Organic Micro Grow

66714E14-0F42-4BC8-8562-A1AA0A79377E.jpeg
53F8E14E-08E6-420B-B7F8-79BEAE616906.jpeg
71F9EC73-347D-4D03-A3CB-158CD6E1E3FF.jpeg
CDD112EE-B888-43E3-A2E3-A7E0905CBAFB.jpeg
E3C14444-3AC7-4BD0-8444-4D170192EB7A.jpeg
You put any enzyme cleaner through her. Looks like it might be eating itself . Bit beyond my skill though bro. Penny emilya will be more educated on this for sure

I am thinking phosphorus. It has all the signs of being a mobile deficiency, but now we have to ask why your supersoil is not supplying this. Did your veg microbes ever come in? P is very dependent on the myco to help uptake... something seems to be wrong with this plant, maybe in the root/fungi area.
See I thought I seen a blueing tinge to the play but this is on day 40 in a 1 gal pot so I may have just messed up big time and not transplanted in time.

Temps 26c and rh at 34% since day one

this is the only plant struggling at the moment

but it’s been dying from the ground up and today I woke up and was like what the fuck is going on man .
You get that Rh up you will see less pest as well from day one bro.

was this one affected by the bugs more than the others? I am thinking the myco got wiped out.
I seen one fungus gnat on this girl then I hit them all with nematodes and predatory mites.
My last growi just did the sativa’s I used my old soil that is teaming with life and I have no issues I make a new batch and run into issues. Makes me appreciate that new isn’t always better

I seen one fungus gnat on this girl then I hit them all with nematodes and predatory mites.
My last growi just did the sativa’s I used my old soil that is teaming with life and I have no issues I make a new batch and run into issues. Makes me appreciate that new isn’t always better
So emilya transplanting at this point may be the only way to bring this back what do you think

pests don’t like dry conditions joe
I was told that high temps and too low humidity can attract pest m also lack of nitrogen can lower a plant immune system making them more prone to be attacked by pest . Bad ones

You put any enzyme cleaner through her. Looks like it might be eating itself . Bit beyond my skill though bro. Penny emilya will be more educated on this for sure
Hey joe , thanks for jumping in man I appreciate all your help man your a great friend buddie,
But I didn’t do any enzyme cleaner or anything out of the ordinary just added the nematodes and preditory soil mites

I also forgot to mention that decaying leaf matter could very likely be what is drawing the gnats to your soil. Send the leaf and other debris to your compost bin, but not as top dressing on an active grow.
Thank you very much
Do you think the cover crop is a bad idea ? Or should I just get some cherry wood chips and cover my soil ?
See the bloom nutes mostly go after the p and k . She’s doing fine nitrogen wise but i did not apply any bloom microbes at this point when I started the soil a had a small amount of the veg stuff and that went into the initial mix but these times have made it hard to get everything , I was able to stock up on everything I used except the grow microbes :nervous-guy:

cover crop is a fine idea, decaying leaf matter is not. Some woods are bad for cannabis, but I think Cherry is ok...I use pine bark myself and think that some of the aromatic qualities of it also help drive the pests away. The grow mix isn't just going to supply N specific microbes, it has a mix of P and K microbes in there too, along with all the other things that are needed right now, and probably a really big dose of all the various myco fungi... the bloom mix would just have a lot more of the P and K specific critters and not much myco.

Hi Dean, I read everyones comments and they all have a better hand to play than mine on this one. I do have a question. You're in supersoil and the amendments you mention have NPK values. Have you done it like this before? I don't know your soil mix or amendments so I don't know how hot it is.
Yeah this is the same amendment line I’ve used since day one , the only difference is my totes of soil got infested with fungus gnats ( was my mistake) so I purchased the same soil I use same everything and made a new batch while I got the gnats under control in my basement equipment . So I bought all new stuff to keep upstairs separate to hopefully stop anything from getting upstairs . So I made my soil let it cook and started this grow . Where I messed up was I didn’t top dress in time and I didn’t have the microbial additives I usually have. So I think a mixture of not transplanting in time , not top dressing or being able to add the microbes I religiously count on to keep my grows going . It’s been very hard for me to find things now and plus no one is working in the house now we’re home with our kids and we are really feeling the crunch financially. I’m sure we’re all in this boat . But. These times have made it harder for me to get the stuff I can normally get . Someone went and bought out all the grow microbes at the local store. I did just order some yesterday at double the price I usually pay .

I am going to pick up more soil and fabric pots to transplant all of these as soon as the soil is ready .

hopefully my soil downstairs is pest free soon I unleashed a massive amount of preditory mites and nematodes into my totes and every growing plants pot in my house.

it’s funny thoe cause my soil downstairs is teaming with life it’s about 3 years old and I just did a sativa run with it and I had ZERO issues from day one. so I believe like @Emilya said my lack of microbes and not top dressing at the appropriate time cause these issues and I only have myself to blame . I look back a week and I did notice it starting and I just didn’t tend to it.
I know next time I notice something I will post it right away to get the help my stubborn butt needs . Thanks for dropping by man I really do appreciate it

so the soil mix is just your basic supersoil mix without amendments and I add everything into it and let it cook

Back
Top Bottom