Growing Hermie

no sun today, I miss her sitting here with me while I drink my coffee an listen to the radio. for some reason she looks smaller in the grow box

20220504_055930.jpg

20220504_060020.jpg

20220504_055950.jpg

20220504_060009.jpg

8 weeks 12/12, was checking tricoms an she mostly cloudy with a good amount of amber ones . harvest by the end of this week

20220507_061314.jpg

20220507_061347.jpg

I've never done the dark period at the end of the grow, should I do 24 hrs or 36 or 48
36 hr but not for a couple weeks. :Namaste:
I'd let the bulk of the white pistols turn red and crinkle in first.
She is still in flower mode.
When she is finished flowering and building for you her pistols turn red and crinkle in.
She will also stop drinking.
Buds and tric's will swell.
You have some bulking up left.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

The past 4 days have been in the 30's overnight and no sunshine during the day. My girl looks like crapp, she seems to have shrunk. she's not drinking, I watered her 5 days ago an she's just as heavy as the day I watered. Tonight the lights go off and stay off. All in all it's been a long strange grow with very little to show for it. At best she 3 Oz after drying.

20220509_063224.jpg

20220509_063324.jpg

20220509_063246.jpg

20220509_063239.jpg

The past 4 days have been in the 30's overnight and no sunshine during the day. My girl looks like crapp, she seems to have shrunk. she's not drinking, I watered her 5 days ago an she's just as heavy as the day I watered. Tonight the lights go off and stay off. All in all it's been a long strange grow with very little to show for it. At best she 3 Oz after drying.

20220509_063224.jpg

20220509_063324.jpg

20220509_063246.jpg

20220509_063239.jpg
She is absolutely beautiful my friend.
If she is not drinking anymore that's a sign she is done.
Won't be long now.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Chris good morning my friend....she's looking great, loving the size of those colas.. but mind if I suggest something? Feel free to say no lol but I don't give mine water or anything last week leading to chop...kinda like a drought to death forcing her to use literally everything she has left without adding extra moisture... I found that doing this cuts my dry time in half and really makes them sticky, crystally, and pungent....doing this does make them look bad but it's just aesthetics of the leaves...... Idk @Bill284 is there method to my madness or am I just going nuts? Lol *EDIT* I have done this to every plant I've had so far.

But regardless brutha your in the home stretch....great job.

Hey Chris good morning my friend....she's looking great, loving the size of those colas.. but mind if I suggest something? Feel free to say no lol but I don't give mine water or anything last week leading to chop...kinda like a drought to death forcing her to use literally everything she has left without adding extra moisture... I found that doing this cuts my dry time in half and really makes them sticky, crystally, and pungent....doing this does make them look bad but it's just aesthetics of the leaves...... Idk @Bill284 is there method to my madness or am I just going nuts? Lol *EDIT* I have done this to every plant I've had so far.

But regardless brutha your in the home stretch....great job.
Hey Hap :ciao: I grow in coco .
My experience with soil isn't near as much as you.
Why would I doubt you for a moment. :cool:
I still think she is stunning. :drool:

Bill

Thanks for all the input guys, if not for all the encouragement and advice this grow would have ended weeks ago. The meds I'm on have turned me into a zombie. Most of the time I have no idea what day it is, my memory is shot. I have a tropical haze seed but not sure if I can scrape up the cash to get a bag of soil. But I shall return at some point.

Thanks for all the input guys, if not for all the encouragement and advice this grow would have ended weeks ago. The meds I'm on have turned me into a zombie. Most of the time I have no idea what day it is, my memory is shot. I have a tropical haze seed but not sure if I can scrape up the cash to get a bag of soil. But I shall return at some point.
You can reuse your soil.
Just add a couple things to it.
Hope you can work something out my friend.
I understand about the pills.
Feken doctors, destroy lives.
Pot for the win.:cheer:
Hope you are well my friend.

Bill

This grow journal is over. Not sure how officially end it , any help will be greatly appreciate. Peace love an happiness to all. And many thanks to all for helping me get thru

Ok, I harvested her this morning. Dried out she's prolly 3oz's. Not my best trim job, my old eyes don't work like they used too.

20220511_061213.jpg
Woohoo :woohoo: congratulations my friend.
Look fantastic. :thumb:
Nice work on her.

Bill

Welp, here's the final product. I'm guessing 2 1/2 oz's. She's been baking beans,lots of seeds. But her buds are sticky as heck. It took 2 days longer to dry out the little buds, I rolled em up this morning an it smoked very nice, real smooth no coughing not much flavor yet. But it should get me thru the next few months

20220515_075612.jpg

20220515_080040.jpg

20220514_072803.jpg

20220515_080055.jpg

Back
Top Bottom