Growing was fun when it was illegal

:welcome: to the forum @Plbgbuttcrack :passitleft:
Once it became legal where I live I'd stopped. Decided to start back up since I'd removed my garden due to neighbor hood cats shitting in it. Just as any other plant once you know about them and treat them with love they'll reward you.:lot-o-toke:
:smokin:IDK about that, we just became legal here recently in Missouri, and I'm still lovin' it :lot-o-toke::snowboating:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Plbgbuttcrack

What style of growing do you enjoy?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Getting ready to take them outside to play. Babies are doing great from taking off my big girl two days ago.
I have three locations that house them, when their in the flower stage they go to a 12'x8'x10' shed that has wasps that protect them. One room is 8'x13'x8' air condition for those warmer days and the garage is so they all can socialize.

20240521_072648.jpg

20240521_072016.jpg

Once it became legal where I live I'd stopped. Decided to start back up since I'd removed my garden due to neighbor hood cats shitting in it. Just as any other plant once you know about them and treat them with love they'll reward you.:lot-o-toke:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Sorry about the neighborhood cats.:Namaste:
Hope your garden turns out well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

when their in the flower stage they go to a 12'x8'x10' shed that has wasps that protect them.

paper wasps will strip the plant bark outsides to death to build their nests. it's been seen here more than once.

I'm a firm believer to learn something new each day. My big plant finally showed its true colors.😂 dam male. So far 3 of the four smaller ones are female. Grabbed some new clones off the the three, these are 3 days old. Trashed the other clones which came off that male.

20240524_060656.jpg

20240524_060653.jpg

20240524_060334.jpg

Had a bad brain fart yesterday, thought I'd burp my dome on clones for a minute and walked away and started setting up to wash my truck well 45 min. later walked back in and It looked like I was cooking spinach and bacon salad. In a panic I'd prompted them up with long deep sockets and started misting, misting and misting them, low and behold they stood back up as in the above photo whew never do that again!

Back
Top Bottom