Gtrmike's Crown Royale CKS Grow: Round 2

Mike's Crown Royale CKS Grow - Round 2

Such an exciting time.
420-magazine-mobile1805425795.jpg

Finished lollypopping, at least as much as I could reach(gonna have to re think that). Now I'll just thin out shade leafs slowly as needed.
420-magazine-mobile1999723382.jpg
420-magazine-mobile38373366.jpg
Very pleased. They're truly stunning.

Well, day 9 bloom. Explosions of growth. I've been slowly, but steadily removing shade leafs from above the canopy. It's going to be crowded in here no doubt about it. The stretch is nice, and averages between 8 and 11 inches above the screen. Flower sites are populating nicely as well.
420-magazine-mobile1306387486.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1349577354.jpg

Peace ✌️

Think I should raise the light?

Leaves do look a little taco'd on the edges. Best to not get burns trust me. I hate the way those leaves look now and they will just die never get better.

Also love the set up. I like a well built DIY grow. As well I checked out Oregon instruments and they are super reasonable on price. Think I may cancel the one I ordered and pick up the same you have. Sure would be nice to be able to check multiple spaces once I get the veg going again right from my phone. Ordered one of these wifi powers outlets as well that you can control from your phone. If it works good I could see only using those as well. Makes it so much easier to regulate everything.

My wonderful, understanding wife, who constantly amazes me with her love and tolerance, has just suggested that I need a second light. God I love her.
What do you guys think? Do I run side by side 600s? Or do I go with 1x1000w? And how much more do you think I will yield from the same space? 20%? 30% 50%

My wonderful, understanding wife, who constantly amazes me with her love and tolerance, has just suggested that I need a second light. God I love her.
What do you guys think? Do I run side by side 600s? Or do I go with 1x1000w? And how much more do you think I will yield from the same space? 20%? 30% 50%

I would guess it will up yield by about 30-35%. Just from what I have seen in different grows. What do you think of the new cmh. I have seen the new double ended govitas and they look sick. There is a guy on YouTube John berfelo he has all kinds of lights in his Grow you should check it out.

I would guess it will up yield by about 30-35%. Just from what I have seen in different grows. What do you think of the new cmh. I have seen the new double ended govitas and they look sick. There is a guy on YouTube John berfelo he has all kinds of lights in his Grow you should check it out.

Tx!! I'll check it out.

Back
Top Bottom