Gtrmike's Crown Royale CKS Grow: Round 2

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

So now that the cure is well underway, and ALL the moisture is out to 62%, my totals were a little high. Like me Anyway, for the sake of honor, honesty and accuracy, the final weight is 19.96oz, or 559g of bud, plus 7g(ish) of rosin from the trim and stuff, just shy of my goal of 600g. Couldn't be happier!
...almost.

Here's my CKS GC

420-magazine-mobile1725353112.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2069772759.jpg

420-magazine-mobile550678724.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1547496670.jpg

420-magazine-mobile293274611.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1979498066.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1601788708.jpg

Absolutely would recommend this strain from CKS to anybody, very wonderful plant and bud structures, I got 3 different phenos 1 is more purple, 1 is the most dense budd i have ever came in contact with thought my career, and lastly the 3rd phenos is a mix it's weird but I'm not complaining, they also stretch like a mother fucker when you flip for about 3 and a half weeks. They react super well to all kinds of training also!!!!

Super excited will post more when dried and cured, any thoughts and concerns!? Cheers guy keep tokin!

So now that the cure is well underway, and ALL the moisture is out to 62%, my totals were a little high. Like me Anyway, for the sake of honor, honesty and accuracy, the final weight is 19.96oz, or 559g of bud, plus 7g(ish) of rosin from the trim and stuff, just shy of my goal of 600g. Couldn't be happier!
...almost.

Your a man amongst men for posting that. It was an amazing haul. For sure you would have hit the goal this time around without the lay off for a couple weeks. 659 this time around brotha.

...almost.

Congrats Mike, those are amazing numbers!

I got my education here and from various articles on the inter web just like y'all. I've never gone the full three days and I doubt there will be a large enough difference that could be detected without proper lab testing but why not give it a try? It won't kill the plant and won't make it pop nanners overnight lol. Patience grasshopper! Who am I kidding I have no patience at all lol hopefully you do and wind up with bud that gives you skid marks lmao the brown bomber!

IMO two days will have better results than one. Will three have better results than two? We are the scientists essentially doing our own mini experiments to evolve the process of growing. Maybe they aren't proper experiments but we all notice the results of our own grows relative to our precious, so if you collectively have better results doing two or three things different from the last grow then progress is still progress .
Ha ha! Weed so good you shit your pants! You make me spit tea out my nose! I have a ?, I’m close to harvesting a couple plants that have been outside, it’s about to rain here and I was thinking about bringing them inside. Should I keep them in the dark for two days or maybe give them some light and let em finish another week or so? Trichomes just started getting cloudy but no amber, or very little. Any ideas guys? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom