Gtrmike's Crown Royale CKS Grow: Round 2

Wow !! Some sweet old Peter Frampton Steve Marriott shit! Love it! You're giving away your age with that one P! 'Hot'n Nasty'

Yup, Framptons best work was with the Pie. They never got the recognition they deserved though.

Hey mike here is the press I bought totally forgot to post this pic the other day. Marijuana affects the memory.
420-magazine-mobile2145054115.jpg

Also not sure why US customs felt it necessary to stop hold and open my plate kit but at least they sent me a pic of the contents. Mostly I'm sure cause they first wanted me to confirm the contents before they questioned me. Guy says what is this used for. I said well you can repair broken hockey sticks and customize the curve of the blade with them. Then I said but I'm using them to extract marijuana. He says what did you say. I said for extracting marijuana that's why my medical licence number is on the package. Oh he says. Well in that case we will release it to Canada post on Monday. What a pain they held it for like 10 days already.
420-magazine-mobile1830072102.jpg

Hey mike here is the press I bought totally forgot to post this pic the other day. Marijuana affects the memory.
420-magazine-mobile2145054115.jpg

Also not sure why US customs felt it necessary to stop hold and open my plate kit but at least they sent me a pic of the contents. Mostly I'm sure cause they first wanted me to confirm the contents before they questioned me. Guy says what is this used for. I said well you can repair broken hockey sticks and customize the curve of the blade with them. Then I said but I'm using them to extract marijuana. He says what did you say. I said for extracting marijuana that's why my medical licence number is on the package. Oh he says. Well in that case we will release it to Canada post on Monday. What a pain they held it for like 10 days already.
420-magazine-mobile1830072102.jpg

Are those plates aluminum? Or steel?

Back
Top Bottom