Guerrilla grower

Hey,y'all..new to the threads!!
Welcome to our little virtual village :welcome:

Lots of friendly people here so stick around, read and ask questions.

Just a tip, if you are using a real likeness to yourself (avatar), I would suggest changing it. Just a safety precaution for cannabis is still a schedule 1 drug.

Hope to see you around... :thumb:

Welcome FlaGirl,

Make yourself at home. A lot of laidback folks here. Great community of growers and folks that like a good conversation. Hope you enjoy the forums!

ES

welcome to 420 flagirl glad to have u here this place is a great place to learn how to grow or jus hang out with other growers if u already know how or just to show off ur lovely ladies if u got em that is lol but yea i look at this place like my home away from home haha if it wasnt for my 420 family i wouldnt have gained half as much knowledge as i have this quick. so i was wondering ur title says guerrilla grower are u meaning ur growing some guerilla beans or running guerilla gear or u just meaning ur stayn on the DL.

Nice i ran a few outdoor last year but they werent placed in the best area for lighting so they didnt as good as i feel they could have but still turned out super frosty lol. What strains r u running?

Back
Top Bottom