Gypsy's Caravan Chronicles - Book 1 - Caravan Chaos

Evidentially, I have a very high tolerance. I discovered in a conversation with a bunch of the guys that my brownies put me way above the average smoker here, and I can easily down two and love every minute of it. :laughtwo:

This is a very jolly thread :) Very seasonal :)

Happy Holidays, electro gypsy, to you and yours!

hempysm.jpg

Brilliant use of recycled branches. I don't recall ever seeing this done before. I think this is the approach I'll be using when I start training with my next grow. I'd bet the stems, due to their textural nature, will grip the soil much better. :high-five:

mornin' Sue :hug:

ya know.. now that you mention it, they do stay in better than some of the other things i have used in the past. metal can be slippery. i've had a few more aggressive plants rip metal right out.. but not that i can recall since i started using stems. been a few years now. it's another one of those 'take it for granted' things lol.

i've got her all cranked down and filleted now :laughtwo: tried to update last night but got too stoned. could barely water my plants :lot-o-toke:

Envious to the extreme. :laughtwo:

Envious to the extreme. :laughtwo:

i know.. a good cranking wouldn't be so bad :laughtwo: something would probably break in my case though.

a few more from yesterday and one is from the day before, but i can' remember which lol
had to strap down a flailing fan leaf. blocking light.. and was kind of creepy :rofl:

woah! that wasn't always there was it? ---> :cco: sweet! :)

oh yeah, one fan leaf has a little light burn. got a little close, but other than that i'm going to leave it for a few days. once she's ready for water i'm going to give her a nice shot of nutes. would have liked to sooner, but it didn't time out.

White_Cookies_Bondage_1.JPG

White_Cookies_Bondage_2.JPG

White_Coolies_Bondage_3.JPG

White_Cookies_Bondage_4.JPG

sorry about the lighting.. working on that lol. you can see the flower room is a mess :bigblush: swapping out some gear this weekend.
the front two are White Cookies. very thick White Cookies lol. need to work on thinning this weekend too. the back right is another Pit Bull and Permafrost on the back left. i'll get it dialed for better pics soon. these have all been in about 10-14 days.. maybe a few more days on the PB and PF. Poor Pit Bull and some smaller PB's are over on the right out of sight. no way in heck am i posting a pic of that thing whole LOL. the sooner it's smoked, eaten and forgotten about the better. sheesh.
White_Cookies_Flower.JPG

so here's some of the first lower limb sacrifice.. that was from about a week ago. still needs another week, but i think i'll harvest this weekend simply because i need the room.. and the Borg bother me. even though they seem to be well held at bay for the moment. :laughtwo:
Poor_Pit_Bull_Sacrifice.JPG

about 5 more hours to go here. i hope everyone has a wonderful new years! :love::circle-of-love::love:

good morning 420 :love:

at long last Poor Pit Bull has come down. what's left of it that is lol. there's a few more branches in the kitchen prepping for bud wash. the second round of sample branches from last week are almost dry and much better than the prior in the pic above. the lamp was tired and things are a little fluffy.. but i'll take it. :laughtwo:
RIP_Poor_Pit_Bull.JPG

she needs a name.. :hmmmm: can't go strapping girls down like that and not know the name. just don't seem right.
White_Cookies_Bondage_11.JPG

White_Cookies_Bondage_21.JPG

i hope everyone has a wonderful day! :circle-of-love:

Name her Bridget. I don't know why, but that popped into my mind with a strong energy when I say her picture. She was fairly insistent about it. :laughtwo:

Good morning gypsy. She's a beauty and I'm sure she'll reward you for the bondage and become a luscious bush in the end. :battingeyelashes: :love: Congreats on the harvest of what you left to finish. LOL! Time for a new bulb? I keep forgetting to mark the CFL bulbs when I put them into service. I think I need a meter to check their vitality. Some of mine have seen too much service, I'm sure.

Bridget is perfect :) thank you! :love: so Bridget got a dose of cal-mag today and a 2/3 dose veg. the main tip is PT'd lol. once i make some room she'll probably go into the nursery under T5 for a week or so. i'm not anticipating a lot of stretch based on what i've seen from the others and her White Widow genetics. and yeah i have a cheapo light meter. not good at putting a date the bulb either lol. i haven't checked it with the meter, but it has more than a few crops on it and the last OG Kush came out fluffy as well.

other updates:

Dark Angel is on the back burner. the mites are under control, but they did some damage. i think i'll clone and knock it back to reveg somewhat before going to flower.

One of the Ice Wreck is definitely female :yahoo: more clones have been taken and the mother has been put to flower being that the first clone is already in dirt. That was a great new years day gift to see those white hairs. :)

The other Crown Royals are ready for more cloning and to be put to flower. probably tomorrow lol.

jeez what else?

Candy Cane is doing good. her and Early Miss both put a little stretch on under the 600w... which i found turned down to 400w today. not sure how long or even how it got turned down lol, but that explains some of the stretch. Early Miss is still showing signs of nute burn on the tips even though she is getting none atm. she may require a different soil on the next go. however, she is way ahead of Candy Cane in flowering. they've been fun to watch as they do their natural thing. they've been good teachers :) i think i'll be ready to LST the next ones now that i know what to expect.

really getting excited about the LED!!! can't wait. tracking still says Tuesday.. ugh. my TNBS order hasn't shipped yet. equally anxious there too, but probably better they take their time. i'm already running out of room again lol.

:Namaste:

Geez, I miss growing. :laughtwo: You have a lot going on there gypsy. It makes me a little envious. Not for mite damage, mind you, but for the smell of moist soil and blooming cannabis. 5 more weeks and counting. LOL! Remind me I'm on vacation.

Wow!!!!! Great work Electro!!! I sure hope you're patting yourself on the back! I can't get over how beautiful those are. :adore: I hope they taste as good as they look!!

+Reps!!!

Wow!!!!! Great work Electro!!! I sure hope you're patting yourself on the back! I can't get over how beautiful those are. :adore: I hope they taste as good as they look!!

+Reps!!!

thanks man! :love:

it was not a pretty run by any means :laughtwo: but the end product is turning out ok. lots of resin. :) could have went another week but i really needed the room lol. either way it's turning out to have a pretty good flavor and effect. will probably end up with around 6 oz from a plant that was going to originally yield close to ten lol. lost about an ounce and a half to the cat dive.. ugh. maybe another two due to mite damage, general damages due to stupid acts and sampling lol. like i said though.. i'll take it. about half will fill up jars and the rest goes to oil and edibles.

:circle-of-love:

Six ounces is nothing to sneer at. Teach me to grow quantities like that. Obviously, I should be paying closer attention to your technique.

Six ounces is nothing to sneer at. Teach me to grow quantities like that. Obviously, I should be paying closer attention to your technique.

my technique is being too busy to keep up :laughtwo: i really didn't expect that one to get that big. she was a well trimmed two year old mother when it all started. PB is 100% indica, but when it's older and is put to flower she can stretch like a sativa. at least my pheno does. she can go almost straight from cloning to flower and still end up 3 feet tall easy, but it gets worse as she gets older. training also causes explosions lol.

Happy Friday! :)

Bridget is going in for a hair-do tomorrow lol. she'll be ready for better light soon.
Bridget_2.JPG

Bridget_1.JPG

White Cookies about two weeks in..
White_Cookies_1.JPG

White Cookies about three weeks in.. Pit Bull behind and Permafrost behind right.. i think WC is showing of for them :laughtwo: possibly a little competition going on. fine with me. :cheer: looks like they'll be getting a hair cut also. getting a little thick in there lol.
White_Cookies_31.JPG

yep. she's a pretty one :dreamy: i'm liking what i am seeing from this strain so far. :thumb:
White_Cookies_2.JPG

got a new toy :slide:
new_toy_1.JPG

probably going to have to cut a path in to hang it :laughtwo: gonna be a lot of cutting this weekend. this one is going into the veg room and replacing the current 600w MH. i also have two more of the old style mars 300's coming. those will replace the 400w MH in there also. my pet mites are not gonna be happy at all. i'm expecting a big drop in temps. power bill wouldn't hurt either lol.
new_toy_2.JPG

hope everyone is having a great weekend! :love: :Namaste:

Yea!!!! New toys!!!! :party: The girls are gonna love it. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom