H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

Perty nice dog turd there hook LMAO really never heard of cobs that weren't lights how much weed you put in there?
Well you caught my attention I'm gonna have to go back and catch up. Good luck with your grow Hook

Welcome as well SOG...yeah. that was my first thought the first time I saw one...when using fresher herb the process really alters the colour, smell, and effect...it is supposed to really smooth out the smoke and as an edible, has the potential to be other worldly...:surf::rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:...there is a thread going now on cobbing...it can be found here...

..Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure - Fermented Cannabis.

I use to use corn husks as rolling papers to roll a spliff. Tied with little fibers you tear off the husk. Talk about sweet tasting smoke..

GL and Keepem Green

...Welcome Yeti and Jim!...good to have Ya's aboard!...yeah the outcome on the lappy was a pleasant surprise!:cheer:...gotta luv' when my usual luck takes a turn for the better!...hope it continues...have one more major situation in h00k world that could really use a positive outcome...
...Spent yesterday morning playing with drywall mud, doing some ceiling repairs that came about when we put the new roof on...managed to get a few hours outside doing some yard work...some work in the shed, and mixed up some more soil, getting ready for the photo girlz...was a beauty day eh...plus 60F...:yahoo:

...got a few pics from yesterday...
...exhaust ducts...4 and 6 inch

...lights in the big room

...shed has a 60 amp sub panel...old skool...

...LED's in the auto cabinet in the shed

...cabinet is ready for the girlz...guessing about three weeks

...mixing soil

...Got some rain this a.m., which has darkened the ice some...need more and some wind and higher temps...eager to get this project rockin' and get the boat/kayaks in the water...

...Wow...May 1st tomorrow...time is flying!...also a painful anniversary...RIP Jesse Lee...
View media item 1482435
View media item 1482434
View media item 1486841
...Hope everyone has a great week, doing whatever it is Yer' doing...Cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Condolences.

That panel would run my house, twice over, lol.

Looks like you're in the big time now. Lights, lights, lights ;) .

Let's hear it for warm days and cool nights.

Whooop, warm temps cool bee ( beverage, cant remember if I can say the b word) and a 60 amp breaker box that could be break dancin... Hmmmm if 60 amp could run your house, you must live in a very small house, or shed eh.. takes 60 amps to run a hot water heater and a stove... maybe a heat system too..... LMAO Green week my friend...

Hmmmm if 60 amp could run your house, you must live in a very small house, or shed eh.. takes 60 amps to run a hot water heater and a stove... maybe a heat system too..... LMAO Green week my friend...

"...twice over." I have 30-amp service, lol. That's the house (two stories plus basement) and the shed. I can't grow like I used to, that's for sure! Then again, I don't grow like I used to... But it'd be nice to throw 600-1,000 watts' worth of lights into the grow space without knowing that it'd blow fuses the instant the timer kicked things on.

BtW, we have natural gas around here, so it's not quite as bad as you probably think (close, maybe ;) ). I wouldn't live somewhere that forced me to use electricity to heat water, the house, and run the kitchen stove. That's freakin' crazy talk, lol. I feel sorry for people that must use propane or oil. But electric heating? Just move. . . .

Just thot to myself wow in all my years in electrical work i have not seen many houses without at least a 200 amp service... Shoot they usually have 6 or 7 30 amp breakers plus others... IDK in the midwest they have smaller boxes cause of natual gas... I guess.. In colorado they had sizeable electric boxes... But i most def agree about everything electric hatecooking without gas and water isnt as hot... Green Evening TS

I'll be up here in the cheap seats eating my popcorn and watching quietly.:popcorn: Best of luck this year dr. h!:high-five:

Hmnnn!??...new posts since Monday, and no notifications for my own journal...oh well...pretty slow time here anyway...Welcome CM!...been an admirer er of your growing skillz for quite some time now...:high-five:..

You would be hard pressed to find any panel under 100 amps around here for the past 50 or 60 years...if I were a betting man I would bet that the shed panel was probably the original one for the house before the previous owners upgraded to a 200 amp panel to accommodate additions... and I've been here over 30 years...

Glad this week is almost done...Yesterday was another sad anniversary...RIP Mom...can't believe its been a year...enuff' of the gloomy stuff tho'...

Weather is starting to improve...hit plus 60F yesterday and today...although its a lil' cooler by the lake...getting some outdoor work done and picked up more ingredients for our tomato soil mix...also found a source for Myke, at a decent price to boot...Girlz are doing good...its been 8 days for the Candy, and 7 for the Sugar twins since they popped their heads above ground...so without further adieu...some pics...

Sugar Momma Twins and environment at bucket level..

Temp in the shade at 1 p.m....
View media item 1540448
got water at the shoreline and open water bout' a 1/2 mile out...was talking to a couple guys today who said some peeps were still ice fishing on some inland lakes...gonna be a questionable Walleye opener on the 20th!??...
View media item 1540449
View media item 1540450
Have a Great Friday night/Weekend...Cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

So are you surfing on this lake? ;)

plants are looking good hook like the lakeside shots I see its still cold there even at 60 daytime whats night temps 20s-30s 40s,82 outside rite now here its springtime,have a good one bud!:smokin:

... Here's what we got...(in celcius)..add 15 and multiply by 2 to get you within a degree or two Fahrenheit...

Issued: 4:00 PM EDT Friday 4 May 2018

date Detailed Forecast

Tonight A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5. Sat, 5 May A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 6 or high. Night Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 3. Sun, 6 May A mix of sun and cloud. High 12. Night Clear. Low minus 1. Mon, 7 May Sunny. High 19. Night Cloudy periods. Low plus 4. Tue, 8 May A mix of sun and cloud. High 14. Night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6. Wed, 9 May Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15. Night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5. Thu, 10 May A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom