HashFart Flirts With 2 Big Girls! Can He Satisfy A Sativa?

To me, the only drawback with foxtails is their trichomes will be slightly less developed than the flower they grow on.
It all adds weight at the end!
You just have to hunt past the reflowers when you are looking to scope the trichs properly.
Two cents isn’t even currency anymore in NZ, but there it is
I love your 2 cents donkey dick if something seems weird to you let me know brother !!!!! You are much more fun when you don't fallow silently ,, I've cut one clone maybe it will root maybe she will die ,,, this is a leaf I also cut because it was sitting in the soil ,,, it seems to look OK its a little dark , the clone cut had five nodes and hopefully makes it
20210425_125520.jpg
20210425_125203.jpg

I like the dark green leaves. They look more nutrient rich (or something :rolleyes:).
Your watch strap is cool. If the hex’s were all different sizes in each segment you’d have a socket set there.
:thumb:
Thanks for your words, mate. I haven’t been very well for a while. I still like to let you know I’m checking in. Just in case Peirogi makes an appearance :love:

I like the dark green leaves. They look more nutrient rich (or something :rolleyes:).
Your watch strap is cool. If the hex’s were all different sizes in each segment you’d have a socket set there.
:thumb:
Thanks for your words, mate. I haven’t been very well for a while. I still like to let you know I’m checking in. Just in case Peirogi makes an appearance :love:
It's not my business brother if you don't wanna share but I hope you get well ,,,,yes a socket set and screw drivers etc.... the wife got it for me , pierogi found a sock
20210425_161956.jpg

:cool: !!
I like the hex drivers between the links.
It balances utilitarianism with aesthetics. It’s embarrassing to say this, but I like your tool, man :cheesygrinsmiley:
@Sugarleaf who is also a Peirogi fan thinks your wife wants you to do up your own nuts. I don’t know what she means by that she’s never even in the workshop.
Anyway, yeah just the same old eeyore hee haw with the gut pain that won’t quit. Things start to get strange if I’m not sleeping I find it better to keep quiet sometimes.
Still looking for that magic bud that’s gonna do it for me, bud. Til then it’s a dog.

:cool: !!
I like the hex drivers between the links.
It balances utilitarianism with aesthetics. It’s embarrassing to say this, but I like your tool, man :cheesygrinsmiley:
@Sugarleaf who is also a Peirogi fan thinks your wife wants you to do up your own nuts. I don’t know what she means by that she’s never even in the workshop.
Anyway, yeah just the same old eeyore hee haw with the gut pain that won’t quit. Things start to get strange if I’m not sleeping I find it better to keep quiet sometimes.
Still looking for that magic bud that’s gonna do it for me, bud. Til then it’s a dog.
Hahaha well no pierogi photos for sugarleaf then ,,,,,, I think the forum has a lot of people paranoid to give out advice but we are all trying to help each other , it's a plant and the best part is you can always grow another one , confrontation is key to learning atleast for me anyway

Hahaha well no pierogi photos for sugarleaf then ,,,,,, I think the forum has a lot of people paranoid to give out advice but we are all trying to help each other , it's a plant and the best part is you can always grow another one , confrontation is key to learning atleast for me anyway
Diddo

:hippy:The fun begins!
Thanks dd , I got to figure out the 5 days ill be on holidays for may long weekend and how my plants will be watered, I might try one of those fancy glass balls that waters as needed , I need another giant cube of promix and more pots , hopefully the other beans will be here soon

Happy Friday! Looking nice!!!! Man one more (even budget) carbon filter to have a solid finish is my vote. It can be saved for the last few days of stinky crops and last forever. That's my sales pitch. Hope you are enjoying this weather. You Canadians don't know how good you have it here (half joking with my broad sweeping statement) but seriously, it is beautiful here

Happy Friday! Looking nice!!!! Man one more (even budget) carbon filter to have a solid finish is my vote. It can be saved for the last few days of stinky crops and last forever. That's my sales pitch. Hope you are enjoying this weather. You Canadians don't know how good you have it here (half joking with my broad sweeping statement) but seriously, it is beautiful here
Yes he will try to give is strong they are all falling over , yes ill be at the river all night looking for monster pike with the nice weather

Looking great @HashFart, that Tahoe is sure getting heavy lol glad to see you got out fishing, I have to wait til may 5th, season opens for us then. I'm hoping to go get some trout from a stocked coal pit, been a long while since I've had trout and only place to get them down south here is a stocked pond or lake. Need to go way up north to get the lakers. As for pike, we got lots of them here too, my biggest was 41inches so far.

Hey @Modest Grower, how long have you been here? This past winter was fairly calm compared to what we normally get here in the western provinces. It was a mild winter for once. You've yet to see our nasty -40c plus wind chill for weeks on end lol

Looking great @HashFart, that Tahoe is sure getting heavy lol glad to see you got out fishing, I have to wait til may 5th, season opens for us then. I'm hoping to go get some trout from a stocked coal pit, been a long while since I've had trout and only place to get them down south here is a stocked pond or lake. Need to go way up north to get the lakers. As for pike, we got lots of them here too, my biggest was 41inches so far.

Hey @Modest Grower, how long have you been here? This past winter was fairly calm compared to what we normally get here in the western provinces. It was a mild winter for once. You've yet to see our nasty -40c plus wind chill for weeks on end lol
Lol I'm still expecting snow for maylong , it's been a warm winter , the river can be fished all year around, I usually catch sturgeon on the river , with this weather being so nice this early in the year , the Moon eye and gold eye have been passing I got a few along with some walleye

I wouldn't be surprised if we get snow in may, but I think its gone for now. Where are you at again?

All year round? There is no close of the fishing season for spawning? Our season here in southern Saskatchewan closes beginning of April til May 5th. I'd love to catch a sturgeon some day, what a beast. We have mostly walleye, pike and perch in this area. There's also some suckers, bullheads. Couple spots here for bass as well.

I've only been here since January 14th but I have lived in Minnesota and North Dakota my whole life. I don't mind winters too much I am just excited for all of this sun and a lower humidity in the summer sounds amazing. Happy Saturday everyone. Oo and now I want to get in to fishing here.

Back
Top Bottom