Hazeseeker's Outdoor Garden

Looks like those plants are going to be nice size!! Neem oil is a good natural insect repellent (although caterpillars don't seem to mind it). I just picked up some stuff by Ed Rosenthal called Zero Tolerance, it's all natural oils. Probaly not available where you are. I have found that a little red pepper sauce (diluted with water) does a lot to keep the munching insects down.

Plants are looking good haze! I guess the good thing about the mosquitoes is that no one is going to do a 3 day stakeout with them around!

You are going to get a little bit of bug damage outdoors. I've been spraying mine with cayenne pepper wax. Been working great except for one plant keeps getting chomped on by something. I'll probably go out at night sometime with a flashlight and see if I can catch it in the act. I just sprayed them all with the stinging nettle tea today. That really keeps the bugs away.

aahh nice...ahawwain snow is a very nice plant..i still have my mom of that..your goona love the smoke..all my freinds say its the strongest weed they have every smoked..let it go for at least 12 to 13 weeks...it will triple in size soo make sure your staking those plants...but allsoo i would be tieing down the tops soo you can get more bud sites...like supercroppping or better yet...top the plants and take the tops and clone those.... best of luck

HazeSeeker just cause I am new and don't know anything, Do you have to LST your plants when they are outdoors? I though they get plenty of sun. Maybe I should have with mine or is it too late? Great job on the grow.

Back
Top Bottom