Hazeseeker's Outdoor Garden

:goodjob:looking very nice HazeSeeker them babies are no babies now LOL :yummy:growing great you will have trees in no time great work:cheer:

Right back at you bro ...you have an indoor jungle and a nice one if I may add. ....:yummy:

Amazing plants! They are so green and happy looking!

Thx Ms. Lisica(fox in croatian)

Very Nice Hazeseeker.:ganjamon:

Great garden:bongrip:

Pan4

Ty my brother in arms ...:rollit:

I wish I had the place and nerves to do an outdoor crop.

I hope you'll find one soon ...and make magic....

How pretty. Plus reps to ya!!

thx appreciate it !:roorrip:

gorgeous I hope my lemon gets that bushy you are in for long sticky and mind warping nuggs

:goodjob: Mr. Haze, man you have some killa going on. I have been having nothing but rain the past month the slugs and whatnot has eaten everything off my outdoor project. So I brought it indoor, to give it a second go. I also have a couple of different strains in there, hope you can stop in and maybe give me some pointers, Sorry to hear about your friends and your indoor project. Good luck man.

Nothing much new going on ...just growing ...
Some pics

Hawaiian snow

IMG_6410.jpg

IMG_6411.jpg

IMG_6412.jpg

Arjan's Haze #1

IMG_6424.jpg

IMG_6427.jpg

IMG_6430.jpg

Very nice HazeSeeker, lookin great... moslow

Your grow is beautiful!, HazeSeeker.

It's strange to be talking about ice when it was 80 degrees here today. Those are some tough ladies you have there.

Peace and good growing :rollit:

Thank you moslowjj, Im impresed with your op .Looks like youl have some C-finger work real soon ! Keep it green .

tricome...thx m8

HappyKitty... Yea its really funny outhere ... Few days ago it was all rain , wind , clouds ...and ice , but now just few days after that crapy wether its all good :surf:
Sun and 30+C ... I'll visite my girls in day or two ...

Thx For stoppin by guy's and gals !
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom