Hazeseeker's Outdoor Garden

Here we go!
Last 10-15 days wether is really strange ...but good for the plants ...two days of sun then 2-3 days of rain ...Hevy MF rain ...
I have visited my girls after two weeks and im impresed.
Hawaiian snow was eather to big and supercropped it self or some U-mans where there ..you can estimate and help me ....
I think the nature has done what i was going to ...
Girls are under the sun for 35-40 days ...and they look good!

Here are some pics of Arjans Haze #1
rsz_img_6223.jpg

rsz_img_6224.jpg

rsz_img_6226.jpg

rsz_img_6229.jpg

And here is my super cropped beauty
Hawaiian snow

rsz_1img_6220.jpg

rsz_1img_6211.jpg

rsz_img_6219.jpg

IMG_6213.jpg

My opinion is that she was to high and to hevy ... what do you think is it nature or U-mans ?

Plants look great. Nature does a great job of doing what needs to be done. Good luck with those beauties they are going to turn out wonder. Again great job...

I say it was natural. If it was someone who knows enough about growing to super-crop it, they would also know better than to mess with them before they planned to "rip" them as it would be obvious to you. They look very healthy and every visit to this journal sends my mind wandering to places I know outdoors that are not heavily traveled lol. Keep up the good work!

great job so far haze. +reps for the grow. and mother nature is crazy isnt it? how big were your plants before you took them outside? how did you start them?

i just took a baby outside. i had 5 in my tron and it was the smallest and got a bit closer then i had hoped to the light, and had a little bit of light burn. so i took it out side. seems to be doing fine. im just worried it went from 24/7 in my tron straight outside. and at night at that. idk if that was a bad idea. but whatever.

WeedyMcWeedWeed my plants where 30cm high indoor (few weeks old)
you can see them start here page 3,4 (Big Bang 200W CFL indoor grooow)
thx guys for stoppin by

Update...
last few weeks wether was terrible , rain . ice , wind ...but my babyes survived and now we have to wait few more weeks and then flowering time!
Pics
Hawaiian snow
Super cropped two lower branches ...
She is one big girl ...over 1.5 m dont know ex. how high but ....high!
P5200474.JPG

P5200489.JPG

Arjan's Haze #1
LST-ed
She is geting realy big to , over 1.5
P5200497.JPG

P5200498.JPG

P5200505.JPG

P5200506.JPG

Catch me if you can ! ;)
F..ck DA Police!!!!

Those plants are looking very nice, great job. Cant wait to see them grow up...
Good luck with the weather I hope it get better....

last few weeks weather was terrible , rain . ice , wind ...but my babyes survived and now we have to wait few more weeks and then flowering time!

Good looking stuff Haze. Do you really think only a couple more weeks till flowering? I'm at about the same latitude and climate as you and I don't expect anything to happen before August. Although I will say a couple of my plants are showing a lot of sex right now. I grabbed some clones from them just in case they are some sort of early bloomers.

Those plants are looking very nice, great job. Cant wait to see them grow up...
Good luck with the weather I hope it get better....

Thx bro....:Rasta:

Good looking stuff Haze. Do you really think only a couple more weeks till flowering? I'm at about the same latitude and climate as you and I don't expect anything to happen before August. Although I will say a couple of my plants are showing a lot of sex right now. I grabbed some clones from them just in case they are some sort of early bloomers.

I hope they will start flowering in 3-4 weeks ... but on my next visite im going to take some clones to. (again)
And then when they root , take them outdoors for a quick flower.
we'll see ...

THx guys for stoppin by , keep it green and healthy:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom