Health-Conscious Stoner from WA State

VapeWeed42047

What’s going on everyone :)

My name is Mike Lee, and I VapeWeed42047 = Vape Weed for 24/7

I started smoking with bongs, blunts, joints. But over the years as I studied Biology in College, I started becoming more health conscious. So I stopped eating junk food & worked out almost every day. However, I couldn’t stop smoking weed because I just love my greens too much, UNTIL, I discovered Vaporizers. Vaporizers has helped me quit smoking and all I do now is VapeWeed42047 because I love the clean tasty high vapes give.

I’m glad to be here and super excited to contribute to the weed community by sharing my vaporizing experiences.

*Legal recreational consumer under Washington State’s I-502

What’s going on everyone :)

My name is Mike Lee, and I VapeWeed42047 = Vape Weed for 24/7

I started smoking with bongs, blunts, joints. But over the years as I studied Biology in College, I started becoming more health conscious. So I stopped eating junk food & worked out almost every day. However, I couldn’t stop smoking weed because I just love my greens too much, UNTIL, I discovered Vaporizers. Vaporizers has helped me quit smoking and all I do now is VapeWeed42047 because I love the clean tasty high vapes give.

I’m glad to be here and super excited to contribute to the weed community by sharing my vaporizing experiences.

*Legal recreational consumer under Washington State’s I-502

Welcome Mike, my name is Ed but everyone here calls me OG.

I use to smoke a lot when I was younger, and a few years back one of my neighbors introduced me into Vaping. I have to agree with you it was much more enjoyable to me then smoking.

I am a southern neighbor of your, from Oregon. I see your last comment about legal recreational user. Sure is a great feeling to not have to hide and feel like a criminal isn't it :bravo:

I've been saving my Already Vaped Bud (AVB) and this seems like a perfect opportunity to make some edibles with it. I will look into the recipes. Thanks for the heads up!

What's up OG. Thanks for the welcome :)
Next time when you vape, try vapor bonging with it. This is one of the reasons why I switched to Vaping. If you want to see some examples, check out my Youtube videos.

I'm all about following the law = 100% legal recreational weed

Welcome VW, I love to vape as well, there is nothing like vaping to capture the true flavor of the herb and give such a nice longlasting effect. You will be right at home here.

Awesome! Vape On~ Vaping gives you the best taste and that nice clean longlasting high.
Thanks for being so inviting. Feels like I'm right at home :)

The Arizer Solo Vaporizer is my daily driver. It functions as both a portable and desktop vape.

Hey VW, welcome to 420mag.

I have the exact same vaporizer! Well, actually my co-grower and house mate Jaybiz has one, but it's in the living room and he actually prefers his one hitter, so the vaporizer is usually in front of me.

Love that thing. It's the only one I've tried so far but after three weeks of using it exclusively, my one hitter tasted like total trash. Couldn't believe how terrible it was in comparison. I used a hitter for years and never noticed it tasted like ass wrapped in metal.

Hey VW, welcome to 420mag.

I have the exact same vaporizer! Well, actually my co-grower and house mate Jaybiz has one, but it's in the living room and he actually prefers his one hitter, so the vaporizer is usually in front of me.

Love that thing. It's the only one I've tried so far but after three weeks of using it exclusively, my one hitter tasted like total trash. Couldn't believe how terrible it was in comparison. I used a hitter for years and never noticed it tasted like ass wrapped in metal.

What's up Arteekay, Thanks for the welcome!~

I feel where you're coming from. You have to watch out from the cheap vaporizers cause you can be inhaling dangerous chemicals that are deleterious to your health. That being said, you can never go wrong with a quality vaporizer like the Solo. And if you like taking fat bong hits, all you need to do is attach some silicone around the glass stem and you're good to go. The day I discovered vapor bonging where I took a fat vapor bong rip with the Solo and got super high, was the day that Vaporizers took over my life. That's why, I VapeWeed42047.

Back
Top Bottom