Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

A little update to start this fine Tuesday morning! I snapped some quick pics last night just as lights went out. Saugaview all day!

OG Kush #2
F7E68D60-FC5E-4CE7-B374-F85A065406E6.jpeg

OG Kush #1
This girl is done with her training now and from here, I’ll just let her grow upwards with whatever she’s got left in the tank. I think I’m seeing the beginnings of a budlet at her “top”.
9A5751CB-3FE7-445F-9200-3A2E030D609E.jpeg

Purple Kush has finally decided it’s time to grow. You can see where she was splitting her leaves at that top node, I’m wondering if that’s a possible reason she slowed her growth so much? As the leaf was tearing, she was healing? :hmmmm: I dunno.
87B1A3A3-EE7A-446C-9BB5-42F0E1769A3C.jpeg

Babies!
C6D46CB5-AF02-4486-95E5-B9CE852FD161.jpeg

Babies!
4B8B180C-605B-40B8-BCB8-81248C029358.jpeg

I also wanted to mention to @ProfessorFlora and @Amy Gardner, we bought another exotic genetix from the dispensary called Tina and it is a great sleep/relax med. I’ve been smoking on it for a few days and I really like it and would definitely recommend it.

I’ve also been wondering about some C99 oil I made a while back. I feel like it’s just a little racy and I’d like to try to mellow it out. If I reran the oil with something indica or just more calming, would it successfully mitigate that raciness? or would it still be there just with more high results? Preston? Amy? Shed? Anyone who knows about such things?

I guess that’s all for this little update. Hope you are all having a great week!

Happy looking plants! :D

feel like it’s just a little racy and I’d like to try to mellow it out. If I reran the oil with something indica or just more calming, would it successfully mitigate that raciness? or would it still be there just with more high results? Preston? Amy? Shed? Anyone who knows about such things?
Try it - for science! Seriously I made a mini batch of oils recently and the Dark Devil one is also a bit racy. Tomorrow I plan to try it mixed with the blueberry oil and see if its better - so thats the same kind of thing your thinking of. I’ll let you know ow it goes, but my instinct is that your instinct is good.

You could also make a fresh batch with the less racy one and mix them. That way you could just mix a little up to see how it goes. That would retain the same potency with hopefully different character. If you re-infuse it will get more potent.

Plants are coming along beautifully, HH !

I just made a batch of oil out of some Cheese,and it's a little racier than I like ,so I'm going to re-infuse with an oz of Northern Lights, to hopefully calm it down a little.
So I'll let you know how that works out-but I can't do it for a day or 2- I'm babysitting for a few days,and I don't want have to explain decarboxylation or the Magic butter machine's operation to the granddaughter :)

Plants are coming along beautifully, HH !

I just made a batch of oil out of some Cheese,and it's a little racier than I like ,so I'm going to re-infuse with an oz of Northern Lights, to hopefully calm it down a little.
So I'll let you know how that works out-but I can't do it for a day or 2- I'm babysitting for a few days,and I don't want have to explain decarboxylation or the Magic butter machine's operation to the granddaughter :)
Yes please let me know, and @Amy Gardner too please! Looks like it’s more of a common thing to troubleshoot than I thought.

Lol, the kiddies love the MB machine, all those pretty lights. Could make for a good task for her to watch it and let you know when it’s all done ;) I think @Ganjagrandaddy would approve.

A little update to start this fine Tuesday morning! I snapped some quick pics last night just as lights went out. Saugaview all day!

OG Kush #2
F7E68D60-FC5E-4CE7-B374-F85A065406E6.jpeg

OG Kush #1
This girl is done with her training now and from here, I’ll just let her grow upwards with whatever she’s got left in the tank. I think I’m seeing the beginnings of a budlet at her “top”.
9A5751CB-3FE7-445F-9200-3A2E030D609E.jpeg

Purple Kush has finally decided it’s time to grow. You can see where she was splitting her leaves at that top node, I’m wondering if that’s a possible reason she slowed her growth so much? As the leaf was tearing, she was healing? :hmmmm: I dunno.
87B1A3A3-EE7A-446C-9BB5-42F0E1769A3C.jpeg

Babies!
C6D46CB5-AF02-4486-95E5-B9CE852FD161.jpeg

Babies!
4B8B180C-605B-40B8-BCB8-81248C029358.jpeg

I also wanted to mention to @ProfessorFlora and @Amy Gardner, we bought another exotic genetix from the dispensary called Tina and it is a great sleep/relax med. I’ve been smoking on it for a few days and I really like it and would definitely recommend it.

I’ve also been wondering about some C99 oil I made a while back. I feel like it’s just a little racy and I’d like to try to mellow it out. If I reran the oil with something indica or just more calming, would it successfully mitigate that raciness? or would it still be there just with more high results? Preston? Amy? Shed? Anyone who knows about such things?

I guess that’s all for this little update. Hope you are all having a great week!
The gardens looking great HH. Tina sounds like my sorta thing. I was looking at their strains and they seem to have quite a few Tina crosses. Christmas is coming up and I'll want to get some seeds for the new year so maybe I'll get something then. Thanks HH

The gardens looking great HH. Tina sounds like my sorta thing. I was looking at their strains and they seem to have quite a few Tina crosses. Christmas is coming up and I'll want to get some seeds for the new year so maybe I'll get something then. Thanks HH
Excellent! I know you had been looking at that breeder, if I were in the market for new seeds, I would definitely grab some of those myself. :)

bought another exotic genetix from the dispensary called Tina and it is a great sleep/relax med. I’ve been smoking on it for a few days and I really like it and would definitely recommend it.
:thanks: Can’t see seeds available for that, not at Seedsman at least, but i will help an eye out. Currently the Bubba Hash is fitting the bill very nicely in that department. And my blueberry too ...
:blunt: I am recognising a deep love for the Indica that I didnt know I had. I suppose we change too and our needs from cannabis changes along with that. It’s a total blessing then that it can offer us sooo much variety!

That's a great way to occupy her for 8 hours while you're in trim jail!
No trim jail today,thank goodness!
It did occur to me that the MBM doesn't have to be in the kitchen while it works it's magic,
So I set it up in the back room-as soon as the buds come out of the oven,in they go!
I just told the granddaughter that I'm "drying some stuff" in the oven,so I've got that covered :)

No trim jail today,thank goodness!
It did occur to me that the MBM doesn't have to be in the kitchen while it works it's magic,
So I set it up in the back room-as soon as the buds come out of the oven,in they go!
I just told the granddaughter that I'm "drying some stuff" in the oven,so I've got that covered :)
Absolutely! The first time I ran it in the kitchen. My youngest thought it was “beautiful”. Lol, since then, I started running it in the garage.

What’s the excuse teens give their parents when they find their stash? Oregano? Just tell her is oregano! :laughtwo:

Not in the oil stage, only in the flower stage. Something about exploding trichome heads.
Thank you Shed. I was thinking about it more and I think I remember Amy saying she keeps it in the freezer sometimes? :hmmmm: I dunno, untrustworthy stoner memory.

Looking at my options for this oil situation, I’ve got 40g of Alaskan Purple trim decarbing right now (damn, it stanks!) I don’t have enough to make a full additional oil, so I think I will run the C99 oil again. It wasn’t overly powerful in the first place, so I don’t think it will make it too strong. Plus I’ll be adding more evoo to make it a full 2 cups again. The only other option I have is some of my banana kush buds. It would definitely mellow it out being a Kush, if that is indeed the effect we will get from all this oil concocting.

Forgive me, I’ve had a lot of meds, this could all be an over-share. I’m thinking I’ll use the banana kush as a last resort, and if I do use that, I would want it to be its own separate oil and then combined afterwards, as you all suggested.

I’ll keep the oil updates up as we go. :thumb:

The AKP will also tone down the racy quality of the C99 won't it?
That’s the goal, just trying to figure out how I can make it happen. The downside of taking a grow break - the stores are getting low! Alaskan Purple, banana kush and C99 is all I have left now.

The only other option I have is some of my banana kush buds.
No. Don't do that...
Ummm....pretty sure that I read somewhere:rolleyes: that banana kush somehow automatically ruins oil.

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

No. Don't do that...
Ummm....pretty sure that I read somewhere:rolleyes: that banana kush somehow automatically ruins oil.

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
Only if your name is VG!! :laughtwo:
#bananadreads

That's from the same book that tells kids that if veggies touch the "good food" on their plate,
the "good food" turns poison,instantly...

Back
Top Bottom