Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Time for an updizzy!

I flipped the lights over to blooming, since OG Kush #1 and #2 are both starting to make little budlets. OG Kush #1 is ahead, but not by much.
OG #1
D44946AF-14F5-4555-93DC-9F704CD4CDC7.jpeg

and here’s a close up of her “top” showing the most budlet action so far.
E7E05630-A36B-4637-98AB-500239ECA89F.jpeg

OG #2
74ABC905-6D0C-4D53-A9F7-425AEEDDAA48.jpeg

Then there’s this one...
Purple Kush spog to be.
D0812840-8D93-4CC5-8FC5-23F02954FFB6.jpeg

She’s already showing first pistils and is barely starting her 5th node.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: So annoyed. I was tempted to get rid of her and try again, but cooler heads prevail (VG), and I will “spog the crap outta her” :laughtwo:

And now for the smallies -
If you’ve been reading along, you already know that my 6 seeds sprouted on their own little schedule. The time difference is starting to show a bit and a few of the photo girls are about ready for up-potting.

Bigger smallies (not to be confused with Biggie Smalls)
115D28B0-0C7A-48E8-B0BF-5F395DEFE643.jpeg

Smaller smallies
DB667247-38E3-4F7C-8A06-BA5B8B70A537.jpeg

Next up on the HH agenda is to get the 4x4 cleaned up and set up, and hydrate some more coco for the upcoming transplants. This week is obviously thanksgiving for us staties, but mine will also be sandwiched by a kid birthday and a husband birthday. Wish me luck please lol, and if I’m not around so much, you know why! o_O

Good luck with the holidays and birthdays. Will be a busy time!
Thanks so much Penny! :Namaste:
My amnesia haze auto flowered at 23 days and it's not a spog®, so maybe yours will grow out of it :).
I like your optimism kid :thumb:
She’s been such a slow poke though, I’m not puttin any money on that little stinker.

That sounds sooooo fun.:rolleyes:;)
Don't let the stress get to you. Here if you need to talk or just feel the need to angry DM someone. Lol
You've been fine -tuning your oils for times just like this. You'll be good.:thumb:

That sounds sooooo fun.:rolleyes:;)
Don't let the stress get to you. Here if you need to talk or just feel the need to angry DM someone. Lol
You've been fine -tuning your oils for times just like this. You'll be good.:thumb:
Thanks VG. Indeed I have. Those capsules will either be my savior or my downfall. We will see!! :laughtwo:
I’ve been trying to plan things out - how far in advance can I make x,y,z. Luckily Mr H’s birthday is the one that’s after Thanksgiving, if I run out of gas, I can always just roll him a big fatty and he’ll be a happy little birthday clam.

Girls are looking great! Good luck with the birthdays and Thanksgiving. Deep breaths chicka you got this!
:cheer::green_heart::lot-o-toke:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Staties! To the rest of you - happy Thursday with regular dinner.
Birthday #1 was pretty successful despite having a clogged kitchen sink for the last three days. :( What a pain.
The ladies are all surviving my neglect so far. Just hold on a couple more days girls and I’ll give you lots of attention, I’ll even sing you an extra song. :laughtwo:

All right gang, I’m off to cook. I hope everyone has a great day that ends with a big ol fattie and a turkey coma!

Happy Thanksgiving chicka! I hope y’all have a blessed day and ending the day with a fattie and a turkey coma sounds like the golden ticket :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom