Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Mornin hun.
Plants perk up yet??
A little. I gave them an extra hour of sleep last night too. Maybe they need more sleep in bloom? :hmmmm: Lol. They’ve been off the cement for a day and a half now. They’re still just in the trivets, so I need to raise them back up. Just haven’t figured out how I want to do it yet. Actually I know what I want, I just won’t bring myself to pay $10 each!

Do u have a hydro store close to you?

I use these and only like $3 locally
725677-01_480x480.jpg

Do u have a hydro store close to you?

I use these and only like $3 locally
725677-01_480x480.jpg
Yes! That is what I want! I’ll see, there’s gotta be one around me somewhere!

Yes! That is what I want! I’ll see, there’s gotta be one around me somewhere!
Most of my bigger stuff, hell and nutes,come locally

$$$$ are way cheaper than online, to spendy to ship a 5gal bucket, and like $4 locally

And they have the good soils, perlite, etc

Super, mega, ultra update today :)
I’ll start with the fun part - the small tent autos.

First up, Purple Kush CBD 1:1 - 39 days
410A02CD-03EB-48AF-89F5-DF055AC0EDCB.jpeg
2D4FCC3D-5B52-4707-8BFB-4A4105E514C5.jpeg

It occurred to me that with the smallies out of the way, it’s a lot easier to pull these girls out. Plus I know you all missed seeing my shower curtain. ;)

OG Kush #1 - 54 days
Light defol day! Before and afters
2906F22A-B696-4B19-BEE0-BE08ABDB933C.jpeg

749896A8-33FC-48F9-907B-3D249727B62A.jpeg

Saugaview
0B44A17F-7138-4A6C-8527-FF048A1BD791.jpeg
8A59671E-46E0-41CC-8539-816273EBFA04.jpeg

And now, OG Kush #2 - 51 days
She also had some light defol. Before/after
3ACA5CDF-12EB-46F2-9FC6-A949F0059BF5.jpeg
05D63DF6-1DED-4512-A900-9596456A4149.jpeg

Saugaview before/after
B054F5D8-B95E-4D04-835F-22477B01F57B.jpeg
8B3E36A3-BC1C-4783-AC9A-4B5FC4F33DCC.jpeg

I went pretty light on the defol just because they’re autos, and because OG #1 has been cranky lately. I did open up a bit for airflow and got rid of some lowers that will end up larf.

I looked up the OG on 420 and it says these are 9 week strains and the Seedsman Purple Kush says the same. There’s no way my OG’s will hit that timeline! Lol if it’s that’s right, I won’t be getting much meds from these, since that’s like a week and a half from now! :laughtwo:

:popcorn:

Just a little bit from the photos in the big tent today.

Northern Lights and Hiydrow were transplanted into their 3 gal pots. They were both pretty root bound. :( I loosened up the bottom of the roots and added some Mykos to the hole before planting.
Northern Lights on the left Hiydrow on the right.
C958B2A0-916B-4B5F-9482-B31A79674BED.jpeg

Their little quad nodes are starting to grow out a bit. Hopefully not too much delay with the uppotting and then I’ll start training probably in the next week or so.

The rest of the smallies are still in their solo cups. After seeing the roots on the first two, my sense of urgency on uppotting a couple more of these is on the rise.
FB7666DB-2019-40DB-9649-05A83C562F87.jpeg

I forgot to make a note of which one is which. o_O Oops! I’ve removed the lower nodes on a couple of these and as the 5th node grows in, I’ll top them soon. Uppotting soon to follow!!

That’s it for now, I hope everyone is doing well on this Humpdaaay!!

:hug:
Looks terrific, and the plants look good too! Excellent touch on the defol, and please ignore all harvest dates for autoflowers on growers websites :eek:. They are usually wrong by at least a week, if not four :).

I wish I had an auto with buds that small at 50 days!
Thanks Shed, hopefully they fill in okay. The PK started pistils a lot earlier, so I’m not expecting much there. Lol, she might fit that 9 week timeline!
Yeeeaaahhhh grrrrl !!!!
:high-five::yahoo::slide::blunt:
:goof: :goof: :goof:

:thumb: Looking good HH. Those OG’s are coming on nicely.

So are the photoperiods

They were both pretty root bound. :(
They’ll survive that alright - they weren’t really showing any distaste for it yet, it doesn’t look like. I force mine to become rootbound before up-potting :laughtwo:

How often do you water your solo cups when the babies are very small (like, in the first couple of weeks)?

Those auto are looking sweet,HH - You're doing a great job with them!
And the photo girls look pretty much perfect-they'll be monsters before you know it!

How often do you water your solo cups when the babies are very small (like, in the first couple of weeks)?
I water at least a little every day since they’re in coco. As they get bigger, I start to water more and then they graduate to water-to-runoff.
Those auto are looking sweet,HH - You're doing a great job with them!
And the photo girls look pretty much perfect-they'll be monsters before you know it!
Thanks carcass! :) Lol, just like my kids!!

Oh yeah - forgot about the coco part momentarily ... I’m a bit brain scattered this week :hmmmm: I should ask shed about that... over at his place ;)
Lol, ask wherever you like my dear! :popcorn: @InTheShed

Back
Top Bottom