Heavy Duty Fruity DWC

Hey own, how are you doing congrats on your first grow and here's to many more :passitleft: spread the love brother..

regarding your grow, the only thing i could suggest is to get black tubing as algae will grow in your tubes if light can penetrate, which is fine if you feel like cleaning them every so often. Happy growing

I would Tie her over and turn her into a huge bush. Two ways. Top it and when they grow out tie them down or do it now by just bending her over a tie down. At that size I would just top her and let the roots grow. By the time the roots are grown the two new tops you could tie down and you will get out of her what you wanted for scrog. Happy Growing

March 19 completes day 5. Her roots have taken to the water! I changed out the rez and added 5ml of micro, grow, bloom, CaMg+ and florablend each as well as 3ml of rapid start to 3.5 gallons of water. PPM=450 and I'm hoping for that to drop over the next few days so I can up the dose next week. Just trying to play it safe with low nutes this week. Gotta say, I'm pretty excited to learn to read this beautiful little plant. Flora in general is just such an amazingly complex route that life decided to take. Far more evolved than we are; silently communicating and reacting to other plants, animals and the environment for the sake of its species.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom