Hello all! Hydro, autos and photos

GrowingAgain

Growing DWC, autos and photos, for use as medical marijuana for my chronic back pain And my SOs anxiety. Have developed creative ways to tend my girls and save my back. 4x4 flowering (2 Electric Sky 180s) and 4x2 for vegging (T5s). Third hydro grow, still trying to learn.

Growing DWC, autos and photos, for use as medical marijuana for my chronic back pain And my SOs anxiety. Have developed creative ways to tend my girls and save my back. 4x4 flowering (2 Electric Sky 180s) and 4x2 for vegging (T5s). Third hydro grow, still trying to learn.
Hey @GrowingAgain :ciao: hope your back is OK today my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Welcome GA, sorry to hear about the chronic back, hope your herb will help with it. Are you growing indoor or out?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @GrowingAgain

Growing DWC, autos and photos, for use as medical marijuana for my chronic back pain
What size container are you using in DWC, I use 5 gallon?
Be careful, because solution changes can be very tough on you back.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting :rofl:

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Tok asked if i was using 5 gal buckets and I am. When I have to do a water change I do it a gallon at a time using a battery operated pump.
EBB95961-C0D7-4886-8621-17A85EF8CBBB.jpeg

Greetings Growing Again!

A great picture of your flowering tent. Have never grown indoors and it always seems like more difficulty involved then outside.

This plant always amazes me how it can make the pain go away and feel that at times it can speed the healing process of minor injuries.

Welcome to 420 Magazine!

IMG_20220731_084922418.jpg

For me, growing inside is the only way. As it is, I have to pay someone to cut my lawn because I cant do it anymore.🤬. I do find it easier to control any pests, deer, or other natural issues but its more expensive. But at $60+ a GRAM at the dispensary it’s the only way I can afford the medicine I need.

nice going.

there's a pretty active med community here. the majority of us grow a mix of medical and rec cannabis.
look in to topicals for help with your back pain. thc based topicals are targeted at pain, and cbd topicals are targeted at inflammation, which is the root of most pain.

i tossed you link to a formula i use.

But at $60+ a GRAM at the dispensary it’s the only way I can afford the medicine I need.

that's a price to make anyone weep.

there's a pretty active med community here. the majority of us grow a mix of medical and rec cannabis.
look in to topicals for help with your back pain. thc based topicals are targeted at pain, and cbd topicals are targeted at inflammation, which is the root of most pain.

i tossed you link to a formula i use.
how do I get the link you tossed? I am currently making gummies using a coconut oil infusion from my Levo machine. Yes, the inflammation and pain are definitely related.

Back
Top Bottom