Hello everyone - new to 420 Magazine

BobcatShelly

420 Member
I am in NJ. I have a medical card but it is legal here too as of April 21st 2022. New to growing. Just started with two girls. 1. girl scout cookie & 2. strawberry kush. I look forward to learning this new craft! :)

girlscout.jpeg

IMG_0943(1).jpg

hiya @BobcatShelly :welcome:

nice little garden you have going there. here's a few links for new folk to help get you sorted.

i think i see a couple small asks from the plants. tell us a little bit more about your grow so we can maybe lend a hand. in the meantime have a look around and get settled. don't forget to get a grow journal up and going too. :)

:welcome: to 420! Girl Scout Cookies is my favourite smoking strain. Have you had it before?

I am in NJ. I have a medical card but it is legal here too as of April 21st 2022. New to growing. Just started with two girls. 1. girl scout cookie & 2. strawberry kush. I look forward to learning this new craft! :)

girlscout.jpeg

IMG_0943(1).jpg
Beautiful garden my friend @BobcatShelly nice work.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
How is the ph of your feed for them.
Slightly off color ribbing. :Namaste:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

The first pic the plant has a magnesium deficiency. That's why all your leaf edges are yellow.
Mine have it currently because my soil ph is out so I'll fix it with some dolomite lime. Yours look like they in coco so you could use a cal mag supplement.
She did have some stress too! I did add cal Mag today and did the ph with the nutrients before the watering feeding i did today thanks for the tip :)

She did have some stress too! I did add cal Mag today and did the ph with the nutrients before the watering feeding i did today thanks for the tip :)
Your in soil right?
Ph 6.3.
If you are feeding calmag it must go in your mix first.
Very important, then add nutrients full strength according to the schedule.
Then lastly set ph to 6.3 then feed , and then let dry really really dry.
You have a slight overwatering issue aswell. :Namaste:
Then when dry give plain water at 6.3 ph.
Then dry out again 3-4-5-6 days what ever it takes.
Then feed again dry water dry feed dry water....... repeat this until harvest, following the schedule that came with your nutrients.
Follow this routine and she should recover.
Oh good morning my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom