Hello from Gibraltar

Welcome to 420 Hanshan, what's your common strains your smoking over there? Are you thinking of growing your own or just enjoy the smoke?

✌🏽

Hello im from gibraltar A long time.smoker
Hello and welcome! I'd guess outdoor growing would be awesome in your locale, not to mention the great hash available. What is around and what have you been smoking lately?
Stay stoneder

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Hanshan420

Are you thinking about giving growing a try?
You have a great climate for growing.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welll we smoke hash more than anythin ilegal to grow and smoke for the past 3 yrs we hav cbd shop were they seel everything but not the thc hash we buy ilegalyy lol right now im smoke amnesia hashb
I managed to get hold of some very nice hash recently all the old school friends caught wind and hunted me down 🤣 it's the only thing I smoke in the day now and I still mix it with my bud in the evening lol cocktails 🍸 😁

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Hanshan420

Are you thinking about giving growing a try?
You have a great climate for growing.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hey T.R. just wanted to say that you are an asset to @420 Magazine n wish more members were as involved as you. CL🍀 :thumb: :high-five::thanks::420:

Any new axes lately? I’ve been looking 👀 @ a 59 Tribute LP (Tobacco Burst). CL🍀
No, all my extra cash & then some has been going into car repairs unfortunately. A buddy of mine & fellow grower wants to learn to play so I sold him the Les Paul Studio LT. Kind of a cheapo guitar in my book. Pretty much the same as a Special. But good enough to learn on.

No, all my extra cash & then some has been going into car repairs unfortunately. A buddy of mine & fellow grower wants to learn to play so I sold him the Les Paul Studio LT. Kind of a cheapo guitar in my book. Pretty much the same as a Special. But good enough to learn on.
It would be my first LP and I’m not gonna pay more than a grand for a guitar. (Standard) I still like that Reverand I played @ G.C. But to be honest I don’t need either and really don’t need to be buying anything right now. Idk it’s kind of like when you meet a girl you like and can’t stop thinking about. lol CL🍀

It would be my first LP and I’m not gonna pay more than a grand for a guitar. (Standard) I still like that Reverand I played @ G.C. But to be honest I don’t need either and really don’t need to be buying anything right now. Idk it’s kind of like when you meet a girl you like and can’t stop thinking about. lol CL🍀
Yeah, I know very well. Me & my High School sweet heart just started talking on classmates. Turns out she never married & owns a nightclub in Chicago. Hmmmm ! I know what you mean on the guitars. I like to search Pawn Shops for good deals.

I Yeah, I know very well. Me & my High School sweet heart just started talking on classmates. Turns out she never married & owns a nightclub in Chicago. Hmmmm ! I know what you mean on the guitars. I like to search Pawn Shops for good deals.
That’s really cool about your H.S. sweetheart and I do the same thing with pawnshop guitars. You have to be careful with counterfeits though. I tried out a counterfeit Strat once and it took me a minute to figure out why it sounded and played like 💩 . CL🍀

Hello im from gibraltar A long time.smoker
Welcome my friend. :welcome:
How is your garden doing?
Where have you been all these years? :Namaste:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom