Hello from New England

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Crizz

So tell us what you have growing on?
Are you soil or water? indoors or out?

If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along and help if you need it.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome Crizz to 420 Magazine.

I think most people agree starting small is wise as you learn from your mistakes then can get bigger and fancier with the grows. Of course with more plants will allow you to experiment with different techniques and see what might work better for you but all in due time.

Outside have a lot of leaf hoppers that cause more cosmetic than actual damage. Pic is a Candy striped leafhopper, small (1/4 inch) but pretty.

Screenshot_20220614-103541.png

Well thank you!! And yes..its been many years since I've grown any , though I have continued w vegetables and flowers. My expectations are not to high, but I am confident I will get something. I am starting w a few seeds of Trainwreck auto. Just have to learn a little about IF I should top them. Growing has come a long way since I last did. And the autos will be best for me I think, as I am growing outdoors and work a crazy schedule. Any assistance and advice is greatly appreciated. And yes..I am worried about bugs

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Crizz

So tell us what you have growing on?
Are you soil or water? indoors or out?

If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along and help if you need it.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Starting small w some auto trainwreck..sounds old school as am I!!! Growing outdoors in a greenhouse I just built. Worried mostly about when and if I should top and insect control. And.yes keeping a journal is a good idea. I just soaked the.seeds Thursday and did the paper towel thing..they began sprouting yesterday. Tap needs to be a.little longer so I may plant Tommorrow if all goes well.

Glad to be a part of this group!! Starting small but if all goes well I will grow more next year. Started Wendsday and all is going as scheduled and as stated
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

IF I should top them.
Crizz, that subject has been tossed around often, some say "na" while others say "ya".

I'm sort of new into auto's so I have no opinion, yet, though I've started a small group of auto's and once one of them gets a second node, maybe third, I'll pinch it, and only it, to compare what happens next.

Stay in touch with your grow.

PS: Trainwreck is my wife's favorite smoke.

Crizz, that subject has been tossed around often, some say "na" while others say "ya".

I'm sort of new into auto's so I have no opinion, yet, though I've started a small group of auto's and once one of them gets a second node, maybe third, I'll pinch it, and only it, to compare what happens next.

Stay in touch with your grow.

PS: Trainwreck is my wife's favorite smoke.

Welcome to the forum @Crizz ! I grow up back in the suburbs of Boston. We used to camp at Lake winnisquam in the summer. Just got flooded with a bunch of memories. I know you will find this forum welcoming and helpful.

A good place to start is beginning a grow journal and linking to it in your signature line. Let us know if we can help!

Welcome to the forum @Crizz ! I grow up back in the suburbs of Boston. We used to camp at Lake winnisquam in the summer. Just got flooded with a bunch of memories. I know you will find this forum welcoming and helpful.

A good place to start is beginning a grow journal and linking to it in your signature line. Let us know if we can help!
I will and.TY!!! Just planted my sprouts like 5 minutes ago. Starting small (5 seeds of AUTO TRAINWRECK) and see how it goes! They say 80% germination rate but all 5 sprouted so we will see how.it goes. Funny, on my way to post as I am responding to you!! TY AGAIN!!

Back
Top Bottom