Hello from south of Lake Michigan

Jakedog76

Hey I'm Jake almost done with my first outdoor grow... Gorilla grow as I'm in one of those states. I'm a poor guy raising a handicapped daughter. I really wanna move to indoors as I enjoy growing these girls. Does have any cheap ideas on how I could start a small cheap garden. Or have any old stuff they could do ate. If this isn't allowed please delete. Ty happy growing

Welcome @Jakedog76!

Wishing you well in your efforts! :Rasta:

Hey I'm Jake almost done with my first outdoor grow... Gorilla grow as I'm in one of those states. I'm a poor guy raising a handicapped daughter. I really wanna move to indoors as I enjoy growing these girls. Does have any cheap ideas on how I could start a small cheap garden. Or have any old stuff they could do ate. If this isn't allowed please delete. Ty happy growing
Do you need to start from scratch? You can make shift your own. I'll ask around for bulbs for you. I personally am buying as I need but if anything changes and I don't need something anymore I will try to help

Hey thanks man yes I'm starting from scratch but my outside grow. Has me itching to control all there growing conditions. Any help would be awesome. As I'm a care taker for a disabled daughter n wife

Welcome Jakedog. Sorry to hear about your situation but you are an awesome individual for taking care of them.
How mulch money do you have to work with? I scraped stuff together for my first run. Folks around here will get you set up with the knowledge to get your grow going. Peace bro.

NTH

I feel for yeah, I know exactly how you feel. @Camaro1691 went to bat for me in a contest I couldn't enter. I say @Camaro1691 that we swap that over to @Jakedog76 since I won a light in a different contest.... How bout it lets get him Lit Too!

I feel for yeah, I know exactly how you feel. @Camaro1691 went to bat for me in a contest I couldn't enter. I say @Camaro1691 that we swap that over to @Jakedog76 since I won a light in a different contest.... How bout it lets get him Lit Too!
That’s cool man, I’m totally down with that if our entry wins, as a previous member said though, competition is pretty stiff lol.. Welcome to the forums @Jakedog76 do you have a shop light of any kind you can start plants with? I use a 4’ T5 fixture for most of my vegging, and with the right methods, can still build a good start to a massive plant while you save up for a light to flower under.

1F7C9699-A088-4E05-8578-5428EE459518.jpeg

Right on man. I have access to some really old hps lights but they are big bulky and use way to much power they prolly 30 years old. And I think to much light for a small grow area plus they generate so much heat
That heat may work to your advantage up there in your neck of the woods. October is just around the corner. I have a light I’d give you but I don’t trust it due to recent happenings. I made it through my first grow with it and it did ok. Just flimsy and “all around junky feeling”. I might use it in an old barn that I wouldn’t mind being burnt to the ground. I am entered in a contest or two I believe so I will just tag you if I win and you can claim it. You will get lit up somehow trust me. Peace.

NTH

I'm trying these bad boy light came out of a old school gym 1000 watt sodium halloid lights I believe the ballet the bulbs screw into are about 40 pounds lol. I just can't afford a light system I've looked at on here being a caregiver and all the money we live off is SSDI. Kinda screwed they wanna give people working at McDonald's 2200 a month (15 bucks a hour)and people on SSI are expected to live off 1000

Back
Top Bottom