Sounds typical, I've seen taps usually in larger public saunas. In most saunas you just throw water with a scoop at the kiuas.

I had only Floranova Bloom with those plants, I did however purchase a small bottle of grow later. Now I just got 5 litres of Bloom and 1 litre of Grow for my next plants.

Planning only photos indoors and try some autos outdoors next year.

I think I messed up at least the another 4x4 tent in the above pictures.

I have these moisture eating bags which turn into liquid when in contact with humid air. The liquid drops into a bucket. I poured the liquid, maybe 0.5 litres, to my watering can with 10 litres straight tap water and watered the plants with that. The idea I had in mind was "they do this with their dehumidifiers, no drain here, must be fine".

Well the stuff in the bags is calcium chloride in crystal form. I don't know what the condensated liquid contains exactly and didn't think about it until today. They were healthy and almost too dry the last time I checked them 2 days ago and drinking 1 gal a day happily. They have about 3 weeks to go still. I watered them with my poison water 2 days ago and a day after all leaves were wilting and getting yellow/bleaching. Today they looked almost as bad. Not really drinking. Gave them straight tap water as to flush them a little.

What to do? Is there anything to do? What counters calcium chloride?

This may be the reason I burned one of my previous plants too.:surf:

Sounds typical, I've seen taps usually in larger public saunas. In most saunas you just throw water with a scoop at the kiuas.

I had only Floranova Bloom with those plants, I did however purchase a small bottle of grow later. Now I just got 5 litres of Bloom and 1 litre of Grow for my next plants.

Planning only photos indoors and try some autos outdoors next year.
I like it dry for some reason, might be my breathing issues.
I ran strictly photos all clones from 6 moms.
Harvest every 4 weeks.
Never bothered with auto's much.
I have ran them because they were sponsored.
But never get F/A from them.
The flora line is good.
Following their recommended schedule will keep your girls glowing.
I'm running Remo nutes now, I'm very pleased with the results in veg.
Looking forward to flower now, before it snows. ;)
I hope Verb gets back from holiday soon, he is a wonderful gentleman and would be nice for you to have a neighbor to chat with.
I've should be up potting today.
I'll post a couple pics.
Talk soon. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I like it dry for some reason, might be my breathing issues.
I ran strictly photos all clones from 6 moms.
Harvest every 4 weeks.
Never bothered with auto's much.
I have ran them because they were sponsored.
But never get F/A from them.
The flora line is good.
Following their recommended schedule will keep your girls glowing.
I'm running Remo nutes now, I'm very pleased with the results in veg.
Looking forward to flower now, before it snows. ;)
I hope Verb gets back from holiday soon, he is a wonderful gentleman and would be nice for you to have a neighbor to chat with.
I've should be up potting today.
I'll post a couple pics.
Talk soon. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I'd think moist air would be better for breathing issues. You could drop the temps a bit, make the sauna like 140f, and then try with water. Add eucalyptus or something and you have aroma therapy. Have you ever thrown beer in there? Smells like fresh rye bread. :)

I may have killed 4 of my plants. I had some moisture absorbing thingies which turn into liquid. I added that liquid to my watering can because I have no drain and I'm a lazy stoner and watered them with it. Thought it was just water. They were all droopy and wilting the next day. Bleaching yellowing leaves. It was calcium chloride. I'll take pics tomorrow.
:nervous-guy:

Laters

I'd think moist air would be better for breathing issues. You could drop the temps a bit, make the sauna like 140f, and then try with water. Add eucalyptus or something and you have aroma therapy. Have you ever thrown beer in there? Smells like fresh rye bread. :)

I may have killed 4 of my plants. I had some moisture absorbing thingies which turn into liquid. I added that liquid to my watering can because I have no drain and I'm a lazy stoner and watered them with it. Thought it was just water. They were all droopy and wilting the next day. Bleaching yellowing leaves. It was calcium chloride. I'll take pics tomorrow.
:nervous-guy:

Laters
Can you wash that stuff out of the pot before it cooks the roots. :rolleyes:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Can you was that stuff out of the pot before it cooks the roots. :rolleyes:

Stay safe
Just flushed them with 100+ liters of fresh water, but the damage was maybe too far on the biggest 1-2 plants.
DSCF3955.JPG

DSCF3969.JPG

DSCF3981.JPG

Just flushed them with 100+ liters of fresh water, but the damage was maybe too far on the biggest 1-2 plants.
DSCF3955.JPG

DSCF3969.JPG

DSCF3981.JPG
Oh dam fek, sorry. :Namaste:
What exactly was it you poured in by mistake?

Stay safe

Oh dam fek, sorry. :Namaste:
What exactly was it you poured in by mistake?

Stay safe
Calcium chloride, or whatever that turns into when it absorbs moisture from air. In the second pic, middle of pots, that's a moisture absorber bucket. Inside there's a 450g fabric bag of calcium chloride which turns into liquid when it absorbs moisture from air. I thought it was just water. :nerd-with-glasses:

I asked the staff to join my introduction and journal together.

I'll throw some pics of plants I've managed to harvest so far. Here's my HSO Green Crack from couple of months ago. Single plant in Waterfarm, 2x4 tent. Yield was right about 400g/14oz and too much larf and trim for butter. It grew with 315w CMH and I added another one somewhere midflower. I'm thinking this, and/or the fact that I forgot my tent open for one night and the room light was on, may have caused her to reveg a bit, since the buds were airy and it stretched forever. The harvest was at 77 days.
DSCF3753.JPG

Below, 3 x Pineapple Express Auto's from Barney's Farm. No topping, no nothing. Some leave tucking at most. I fried the small one in the beginning and threw her to the smallest pot I had, maybe 0.5 liters, to die. She didn't die. She grew as a houseplant but I finished her in the tent as she got too smelly. Yielded about 5g dry. :snowboating: The one in the Waterfarm yielded 250g/9oz tight nuggets. Colas were like fists, due to foxtailing. Probably should have cut her earlier but didn't know it then. Took forever to harvest. I had hoped it would be ready at 60-70 days from seed but it took more than a 100. I stopped counting somewhere along the way. Mid-sized one was maybe in a 1 gal pot and yielded 45g/1.6oz.
DSCF3542.JPG

RQS Critical. Trained every way possible. I started scrogging her at the same time when I flipped 12/12 and the net was maybe 75% full. This was a mistake. Should have vegged the net full. Me bending and twisting her the first three weeks of flower probably slowed her down even further. Yielded 180g of good smoke and was a bitch to trim. Her clone in the background gave about 15g in 2.5l/0.5gal pot.
DSCF3611.JPG

I'll throw some pics of plants I've managed to harvest so far. Here's my HSO Green Crack from couple of months ago. Single plant in Waterfarm, 2x4 tent. Yield was right about 400g/14oz and too much larf and trim for butter. It grew with 315w CMH and I added another one somewhere midflower. I'm thinking this, and/or the fact that I forgot my tent open for one night and the room light was on, may have caused her to reveg a bit, since the buds were airy and it stretched forever. The harvest was at 77 days.
DSCF3753.JPG

Below, 3 x Pineapple Express Auto's from Barney's Farm. No topping, no nothing. Some leave tucking at most. I fried the small one in the beginning and threw her to the smallest pot I had, maybe 0.5 liters, to die. She didn't die. She grew as a houseplant but I finished her in the tent as she got too smelly. Yielded about 5g dry. :snowboating: The one in the Waterfarm yielded 250g/9oz tight nuggets. Colas were like fists, due to foxtailing. Probably should have cut her earlier but didn't know it then. Took forever to harvest. I had hoped it would be ready at 60-70 days from seed but it took more than a 100. I stopped counting somewhere along the way. Mid-sized one was maybe in a 1 gal pot and yielded 45g/1.6oz.
DSCF3542.JPG

RQS Critical. Trained every way possible. I started scrogging her at the same time when I flipped 12/12 and the net was maybe 75% full. This was a mistake. Should have vegged the net full. Me bending and twisting her the first three weeks of flower probably slowed her down even further. Yielded 180g of good smoke and was a bitch to trim. Her clone in the background gave about 15g in 2.5l/0.5gal pot.
DSCF3611.JPG
Good morning Amigo :ciao:
Great looking gardens.:welldone:
Healthy happy girls.

Stay safe

DSCF3753.JPG

DSCF3542.JPG

DSCF3611.JPG
How are the plants that got that bad water doing?

How are the plants that got that bad water doing?
Thank you for asking! I did another 100 liter flush today and my back is telling me about it. I had my camera with me but they looked pretty much the same as yesterday so didn't take new pics. I'll grab a few tomorrow. I did add a teaspoon or so of citric acid to first 5 gals of flushing water. Last flush was with normal nutrient water.

Thank you for asking! I did another 100 liter flush today and my back is telling me about it. I had my camera with me but they looked pretty much the same as yesterday so didn't take new pics. I'll grab a few tomorrow. I did add a teaspoon or so of citric acid to first 5 gals of flushing water. Last flush was with normal nutrient water.
Google giving plants aspirin for being stressed and also 100% better growth. I hope they pull through.

Google giving plants aspirin for being stressed and also 100% better growth. I hope they pull through.
I did spend an hour or so googling the subject earlier. University of California had done some research. Dosage was 325mg for a gallon if I remember correctly. I may try it tomorrow.

Here are the victims. They've not gotten worse, but not much better either. Everything is kinda brown and yellow and white and it's not just the HPS. Well, some leaves which were wilting earlier stood almost on their own now!
DSCF3983cop.JPG

DSCF3985.JPG

I did spend an hour or so googling the subject earlier. University of California had done some research. Dosage was 325mg for a gallon if I remember correctly. I may try it tomorrow.

Here are the victims. They've not gotten worse, but not much better either. Everything is kinda brown and yellow and white and it's not just the HPS. Well, some leaves which were wilting earlier stood almost on their own now!
DSCF3983cop.JPG

DSCF3985.JPG
I’m pretty new to this but I’m thinking if they didn’t die yet maybe they will pull through. If they were mine I’d be treating them like recently transplanted and super stressed. But there’s a lot of people here can help you better than me. I hope it all works out and have a great weekend.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom