:welcome: to :420: I look forward to seeing what you share with us. :)

Thanks I am currently using a grow cabinet in which I have 3 strains in veg started from seed under compact fluorescent lamps, they are currently under 600w Meta l Halide HID still in veg. I plan to flower under a 600w HPS lamp. I germinated them in starter plugs and then they went in to 1/2 gallon plastic grow bags , then I plan to transplant them into 2 gallon plastic pots. I used regular genetic seeds so when I sex them I will have to pull the males. these are the strains currently under veg. 1. Tacoma ant farm. 2. Pennywise. 3. Glove love.
The first two strains are indica dominant and High CBD, the 3rd strain Glove Love was a freebie and is a sativa dominant their tall but have wide indica leaves. So far the are doing great under the MH lamp.

High CBDstrainman

I recently received some hi-CBD beans and a few grams each of two strains. GoldFish, which is Otto#1 x Cannatonic and CH which is Cannatonic x Herijuana. Crosses a buddy made so we shall see once I get some sprouted.

So I have beans for those 2 strains of pot plus a few Ottos to play with. So far I like the pot. Get pretty high tho it wears off fast but still seems to help the mood and keeps the joint pain down for a few hours. If I had more I'd make some cocobudder out of it as my cocobudder made from regular pot works pretty well.

:peace:

High CBDstrainman

I recently received some hi-CBD beans and a few grams each of two strains. GoldFish, which is Otto#1 x Cannatonic and CH which is Cannatonic x Herijuana. Crosses a buddy made so we shall see once I get some sprouted.

So I have beans for those 2 strains of pot plus a few Ottos to play with. So far I like the pot. Get pretty high tho it wears off fast but still seems to help the mood and keeps the joint pain down for a few hours. If I had more I'd make some cocobudder out of it as my cocobudder made from regular pot works pretty well.

:goodjob:

Hello CBDstrainman, and welcome to 420.
If you're anything like I was 5 months ago you'd be feeling pretty overwhelmed about now, but "our" members are very helpful ..... you'll be OK. I don't use the word hobby anymore because it becomes much more than that in pretty quick order.
Best of luck on your first grow!
Beav:welcome:

A belated welcome to the 420 family - and an on-time Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom