Hello I'm new here and to growing

Bubblenutz

420 Member
My first girl last year grown with cheapo Walmart soil earthworm casting blood meal bonemeal vermiculite perlite all from Walmart. Yield wasn't spectacular but I had fun it's great learning experience and it smoked pretty good. I will be starting a girl this year. I'll be using Fox farm ocean forest and Happy frog and The dirty dozen lineup Bush doctor. I would greatly appreciate any and all help LOL
20181008_160349.jpg

Attachments

• 20181008_160430.jpg
    20181008_160430.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
  • 20181008_160243.jpg
    20181008_160243.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
  • 20181008_160450.jpg
    20181008_160450.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Welcome! Glad you enjoyed the first run and are back for more. I also grow in fox farm soil and I must say you should check out ordering the sample mega crop fertilizer. Depending on your location with shipping it is like less than $10USD. I used it for my first grow in years and it made it so easy and successful. What strain do you plan to grow or is it a bag seed grow?

Welcome! Glad you enjoyed the first run and are back for more. I also grow in fox farm soil and I must say you should check out ordering the sample mega crop fertilizer. Depending on your location with shipping it is like less than $10USD. I used it for my first grow in years and it made it so easy and successful. What strain do you plan to grow or is it a bag seed grow?

Thanks for the welcome I'm stoked to do my second run I'll check out the mega crop ferts and see if I can get them or not. I'm on a little bit of a budget... I'm waiting on my beans to be delivered I ordered 2 things and got a bunch of freebies so I'm really happy that I have a better variety to choose from

Ordered: 1, 5 pack of Humboldt seed organization Blue Dream fem

1, 10 pack of sensi seeds Big Bud fem

Freebies were as follows:

Freedom of seeds Blue Angel feminized 1

Th seeds darkstar Kush feminized 1

Dinafem seeds original amnesia feminized 1

Barney farms phantom OG feminized 1

Sensi seeds northern lights 1
And northern light Auto 1feminized

I won't be growing all of them I'm only going to do 4 plants this run outdoors.. for sure I'm going to be growing one of the blue dreams plant... Still undecided about the other three

Nice selection, I have a blue dream and northern lights going now. If megacrop ships to your neck of the woods the sample is beyond dirt cheap and is good for a solid run haha.

I just checked out your fluxed thread and man you have got my brain going into overdrive with things I would like to try to do and experiment with... Crazy awesome and major major props. I'm going to use the nutes that I've got the, fox farm. Next season I might try the mega crop. It looks like you have really good success with it

And you know exactly what's in it. And fresh too. Plus a hint of pride. Makes it taste nicer. For me here it's illegal it saves me the stress of scoring.

Exactly, I know what is going in my plant, and it does make you proud you know cuz YOU accomplished it, You did all the work, went through the trials and fuck ups and still come out with a product that your proud of.... Regardless of what everyone else thinks.

Welcome @Bubblenutz great job last round! I don't think cheap automatically rules out a great yield. I bet you could take the exact ingredients you used last round and double your take. In my observations and experiences so far, technique seems to be more than half the battle. CHeers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom