Help me with my Bubble Gum Kush please

Sulli

:thumb::420:hello fellow smokers.....im sulli and new to this site.i have one amazing girl growing at this time .I want to throw a few more in soil and get myself going.i have lots of questions about just about everything.loli want the best smoke and biggest yield I can get off this bubble Gum cush.I have her outside and she is bout 5 months old.lil white and orange patches are all over her....what state off growth is she in now?:idea:

Hi Sulli!

Welcome to the 420 magazine. We're pleased you've come to join us!

As I know, when you start growing it can be a confusing process. Consider checking out the FAQ section under the "Grow Room" tab. There's information there about everything. And there's a link that's labels "How to Grow Marijuana" it's a great read. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and post a question in there.

There's also a link on how to upload photos as well so, we can tell what's up with your girls.

Wish you all the best!

High there Sulli

A couple of pictures would sure help us help you.

If it's the leaves with the white and orange the white might be powdery mildew if you've had wet weather and if the brown is dead spots on the leaves it could be necrosis caused by deficiencies of certain nutes, too manynutes or a fungus or . . . . :)

Shots in the dark but pictures would make our aim much better.

L8r.

Back
Top Bottom