Help needed ASAP light left on during veg

A light was left on during off time during veg so the I’m thinking do I have to put it all in the trash and start over ???? Help needed ASAP guys
Woah there tiger. Your okay. Just keep on growing lol. Thankfully your in veg.
Nothing bad will happen. Like said above. You can run 24 hours if need be.

For photoperiod cannabis plants It is the dark part of the 24 hour period when cannabis hormones which induce flowering build to critical levels and trigger flowering somewhere near 13.6 - 13.8 hours of darkness. Should you need to change the time of day when the day and night cycle begin in vegetative growth simply extend the hours of light until your day is synchronized.

I left the girls in 48 hours in light and then went back to my normal schedule that they was on I should be ok?
From experience your fine I promise.....as long not flowering there really isn't anything to mess up yet.....after flower starts I would be Hela careful.

@Manchester2020 Keep going! Let us know how it turns out. Erratic lighting can cause male flowers, but not necessarily. Keep an eye... you can pick them off.

Light cycle stress can cause a grower to have a stroke. Stop worrying and live longer.

Maybe listen to singing the song "Don't worry, be happy"

(Sadly, Bob Marley, a well known singer of songs dedicated to feeling good and smoking weed, never sang the song since he died 5 or 6 years before it was written.)

Back
Top Bottom