Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Sisco! You rock! It is so great to see how you manipulate those plants!! I also dig the new avitar!

Sure glad we have a lot of great experience on this site to learn from. What a great communty! :circle-of-love:

Brother Sisco how kicks my friend!? Been MIA for a bit, but I'm slowly getting caught up... Things are lookin swell here buddy! How long have you been using that "Top after the second node" deal? I'm about to top mine for the first time...I've done LST...but not topping. I was looking at the UBT method, and it says to wait for 5 or 6 nodes, and then top just above the 2nd node...Do you let it grow 5-6 nodes before you top or just choppin right after it has 3 or so? Thx in advance broseph

Brother Sisco how kicks my friend!? Been MIA for a bit, but I'm slowly getting caught up... Things are lookin swell here buddy! How long have you been using that "Top after the second node" deal? I'm about to top mine for the first time...I've done LST...but not topping. I was looking at the UBT method, and it says to wait for 5 or 6 nodes, and then top just above the 2nd node...Do you let it grow 5-6 nodes before you top or just choppin right after it has 3 or so? Thx in advance broseph

Good to see you mi amigo! We miss you :circle-of-love:

UBT is something I've only heard a couple times around here but have no real idea what that looks like...

I used to top/FIM @ 3 or 4th node and that worked real good too. Now it's done after the first set of leaves pop out (not the cotly's) I just like the shorter size for easier management while in a 3x3x4 grow room. It's also helps @ harvest time, since you're really just cutting colas and not all the side branching.

It's short fat girls that turn my head :morenutes: lol

Hey Sisco!

Thanks for the credit......I've been doing it a while now BUT! Norcaliwood taught me how to do it.....He's the man! :cheer:
He told you and you told me and he told me and you told him and now we all know. :circle-of-love:
Sisco! You rock! It is so great to see how you manipulate those plants!! I also dig the new avitar!

Sure glad we have a lot of great experience on this site to learn from. What a great communty! :circle-of-love:
:thanks:
Yup, this :420: thing is pretty cool :high-five:

Good to see you mi amigo! We miss you :circle-of-love:

UBT is something I've only heard a couple times around here but have no real idea what that looks like...

I used to top/FIM @ 3 or 4th node and that worked real good too. Now it's done after the first set of leaves pop out (not the cotly's) I just like the shorter size for easier management while in a 3x3x4 grow room. It's also helps @ harvest time, since you're really just cutting colas and not all the side branching.

It's short fat girls that turn my head :morenutes: lol

Word Brother thanks!:high-five:

Sisco - nice job on the topping/lst. +rep on the low even canopies. :thumb:

:thanks: Mr. X :circle-of-love:

I have to admit once again, that for some reason I didn't live with my head stuck in the closet for this grow...

I sort of just watered/fead every 3-5 days and didn't do much pruning at all...It was a pretty simple grow.

BPN
nutes got me all the way to harvest without any drama, I kept the ph low at first but noticed some purple stripes starting on the main stem and fan leaves.. so I moved my ph up from 5.5 to 6.0 which seems to be what the Vantage likes.

Here we are today.... Water only since Friday.
P10007152.JPG
P10007162.JPG
P1000718.JPG
P1000719.JPG
P1000720.JPG
P1000721.JPG

Wow sugar coating!! They look so healthy bro :goodjob:

nice looking plants sisco:goodjob:

Disgustingly beautiful plants Sisco ! :circle-of-love:

You always display the most beautiful colours!!!:adore::circle-of-love::love:

I'm getting shrivels from all the frost in those pics;)

Plants look awesome sisco!

Freakin BEAUTIFUL Vantage Bro-Sis!! :high-five:

Thank you all for the real nice comments, it's great to have someone to share this beauty with. I'll be watering it for the next week and then it's pretty much it for her...and I'm going to take a little time off the journal...not much...just some...I can't stay away too long.

Back
Top Bottom