Hempy Kush 400w HPS

G420 is that you... I can't see you! Those teeth ricocheted off my helmet..I was OK, but when I saw what you was wearing after the race my poor little virgin eyes spilled all there color, blood vessels all dried up and the doc says it'll prolly be a while before they find a good viable donor.

Thank you for those scrumptious sounding treats, I'm always looking for an edible... I was so feeling good on Saturday... it was a snow day so I figured why not?! Those chocolates I made are so strong! I put one in my cup of coffee and damn girl.. Perfect for an early day out in the woods walking the dog and smelling the cold fresh snow.

Big Muaa to you G420 :circle-of-love:

:love::love::love::love::love:Silly SISCO
:love::love::love::love::love:

What kindda dog you have??? Had Brittany Spaniels for quite some time here. I LOVE walkin in the woods and enjoyin' the beauty God gave us. Nothing like clean fresh air.

:thumb:Your plants look SO GOOD!!! Nice and healthy!:welldone: That Vantage has some mean-yah (tough) stems!!! Love strains that grow a nice tough basis for which to grow buds on! I also love your training system to get all those top colas in the end. OMM teach you that?

Don't have much longer left here today - but wanted to check my teeth didn't slow Sisco down for long!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

:love::love::love::love::love:Silly SISCO
:love::love::love::love::love:

What kindda dog you have??? Had Brittany Spaniels for quite some time here. I LOVE walkin in the woods and enjoyin' the beauty God gave us. Nothing like clean fresh air.

:thumb:Your plants look SO GOOD!!! Nice and healthy!:welldone: That Vantage has some mean-yah (tough) stems!!! Love strains that grow a nice tough basis for which to grow buds on! I also love your training system to get all those top colas in the end. OMM teach you that?

Don't have much longer left here today - but wanted to check my teeth didn't slow Sisco down for long!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
We have a Boston Terrier, he's a loud mouth, can't handle the cold too well cause the short face.

I loves my fresh air with a little skunkyness :smokin:

The Vantage clones are now in perlite and it's looking good to me.. I love you G420.

Nice sisco with the topping and fimming bud. Im doing the top/ fim technique here in the next couple days once i read up to feel confident enough cutting my clones. Always like lookin at ur journal i always learn somethin from your journal. Your girls look great

Nice avatar man. I was entertained from that video, i was hooked from the first cat meow lol. Was that taller plant fimmed once or twice? Nice job though always like watchin your vids

Thanks for all the nice compliments my friend.. a line is forming to use the computer now so have to go...I'll see you in a few. :peace:

Nice avatar man. I was entertained from that video, i was hooked from the first cat meow lol. Was that taller plant fimmed once or twice? Nice job though always like watchin your vids

Sorry for the short reply, I snuck on and got a look from the others... need more computers! I used the Wii to connect to the Inet for a few minutes and that really sucked.

The taller girl Vantage 2 has only been topped one time and that was right after the first set of leaves. I really like the outcome and can see how doing this with clones could produce a real nice SCROG.

I put 2 of the clones into the flower room to see what's what in the 1 gallon buckets...

Goonies forever!

Looking good, nice vid as always, music was a little on the trippy, cant get it out of my head, probably going to give me nightmares. Great work as always, bless....

Back
Top Bottom