Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Like what you got going on here. Have a couple quick questions.

How often do you water?
Do you give them nutes every watering?

Hey MitchConnor :welcome: and :thanks:

I use 100% Perlite and feed my starter cups ever 4-5 days with BPN nutes from the get go.

The bigger the plant the more they drink, so 3-4 days between feeding/water.

I did nutes all the way through veg, then when I got in flower I go like this: Nutes, Nutes, Water, Nutes, Nutes, Water...so the salt dosn't build up around roots.

Lift the pots just before you water and you'll get the feel for when it's ready for more.

BPN has got some good Grow support and is much less in $ than the other stuff I had purchased before...as you can see it did not sacrifice on performance.

Take care and drop in anytime :peace:

Damn! you grew some great buds! I was asked to take a drug test by an employer one time and I asked if it was multiple choice.

If he said "Yes", you should have said, "Okay, my first choice will be a C99 hybrid, then Purple Urkel (the original), and if you got anything in the form of a Sativa extract there's a good chance that your corporation holds the golden ticket to acquiring my brilliant job skills and nose-to-the-grindstone work ethic. And if not well then hey, you can't say we didn't give it our all."

It's not me man..it's the higher ups.

Yeup it's and Azalea, my wife got it for her anniversary and left it out in full sun....my girls addopted her and have been showing her how to flower.

From the looks of it (and the rest of your plants) you've got it down, but Azaleas like the soil Ph a little on the low side.

:thanks:
All you need is some Vantage beans Uncle O! How's the new line-up coming along?

Sisco I do need some vantage! One out of 5 of the vintage sprouted. It will be in the next grow. My next grow is just starting to get together. I'm vegging the indica ones now. The Sativa ones will be last to sprout That way I can flip to flower almost immediately. Gonna be a crowed house. :circle-of-love:

From the looks of it (and the rest of your plants) you've got it down, but Azaleas like the soil Ph a little on the low side.

I been giving her straight water out ph is up around 7-8...she got a little BPN and looks nice and shiny.

You should have seen this thing...it had lost 90% of it's leavesand was all rusted looking..

I brought it inside (wife left it out in the back porch with no shade) and put it in my veg cab for some R+R.

My wife can't beleive it lived...she always kills plants....no patience for them.

I took it out it's original container and sliced 4 sides and the bottom about 1/4" and threw it in a bigger Hempy style cup.

I think it's purdy. :peace:

Sisco I do need some vantage! One out of 5 of the vintage sprouted. It will be in the next grow. My next grow is just starting to get together. I'm vegging the indica ones now. The Sativa ones will be last to sprout That way I can flip to flower almost immediately. Gonna be a crowed house. :circle-of-love:

1/5 :lot-o-toke: crazy..but it happens.

I'm gonna' sex me up a Vantage with my male Papaya pollen, One time deal for that and get a bunch of seeds..I hope.

I'll be over to you're place in a minute to check for update.

Looking good there Sisco. I'm so glad to see someone else with this plant. It's just so easy to grow it and it is a quality herb. Those leaf flowers are weird huh. Strange I never seen them before on Vantage, but now 2 plants. Freaky. Well Sisco I can't wait to hear what ya think of the herbs. Keep em Green Hey it let me send rep's your way. +++

Back
Top Bottom