Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Chop day for the Vantage! I trimmed her pretty good and is now hanging upside down...
P1000792.JPG

Thank'u guys!!!
I am seaching from Next Generation Seeds the ROMULAN, but here in Italy thare is not this fantastik strain. So, about 3 days i have buy 5 seeds of Barney's Farm, Violator Kush because are perfect for sleep problems and for pain.
I have grow about 2 month ago, 2 Mazar Kush and 2 Afgan Kush from World of seeds and are very good strain .
So, i have tested 1 month ago 4 White Lemon and 4 Ice Dream from Green House Seeds but i don't like it!
They had start to flowering after 30 days of 12/12 hours, and after 9 weeks they hair was too white.
After, i send you some photo of this last 2 strain for your advices.
For now, i thanks very much and i send you an hello form Milan, Italy.
See you soon, Simon.

Just come bye to see if your smoke has dryed enough to sample? Hopefully you got the pheno with the rock hard buds. I mean ROCK HARD. They seemed to be the stonest plant. There are 2 pheno's I've grown and Vantage/indo one seems best. Tell ya yours has some pretty frosting on it. How many days did it take to harvest? And how's the yield/quality? Keepem Green Sisco Wow it let me send ya reps.

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Hi Honey!!!

WOW!!! = VANTAGE!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Just a drive by - but keepin' my eye on you always!!!!! And keepin' my teeth in my mouth for a few more days!!! LOL!!!

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVE YOU!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

I can smell it from here.
:Namaste: my friend...you smell perdy good tooo. :thumb:
Thank'u guys!!!
I am seaching from Next Generation Seeds the ROMULAN, but here in Italy thare is not this fantastik strain. So, about 3 days i have buy 5 seeds of Barney's Farm, Violator Kush because are perfect for sleep problems and for pain.
I have grow about 2 month ago, 2 Mazar Kush and 2 Afgan Kush from World of seeds and are very good strain .
So, i have tested 1 month ago 4 White Lemon and 4 Ice Dream from Green House Seeds but i don't like it!
They had start to flowering after 30 days of 12/12 hours, and after 9 weeks they hair was too white.
After, i send you some photo of this last 2 strain for your advices.
For now, i thanks very much and i send you an hello form Milan, Italy.
See you soon, Simon.

:welcome: love to see a few pics from you for sure.

Just come bye to see if your smoke has dryed enough to sample? Hopefully you got the pheno with the rock hard buds. I mean ROCK HARD. They seemed to be the stonest plant. There are 2 pheno's I've grown and Vantage/indo one seems best. Tell ya yours has some pretty frosting on it. How many days did it take to harvest? And how's the yield/quality? Keepem Green Sisco Wow it let me send ya reps.
Hey boss, I just put the buds in a jar and will let them sweat it out for another week before the grand finaly report... I did a test bud from the lowest parts that I chopped...I should have been sober for that...next time..lol

The buds are not rock hard...they look more sativa-ish.. not a leafy bud like the KK but not as thick as the Lemon Skunk I did either.

Thanks for the reps bro. :peace:
Looking good sisco...got a vantage i just put into flower :thumb:
:thumb: YEAH BUD_DEEEEE! :high-five:
:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Hi Honey!!!

WOW!!! = VANTAGE!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Just a drive by - but keepin' my eye on you always!!!!! And keepin' my teeth in my mouth for a few more days!!! LOL!!!

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVE YOU!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Hey Tooots! Where'z U bin? lol

I really don't mind if you come and sabotage me...lol please feel free to do so at your own convinience...lol

:love: ME SOME G420!

Back
Top Bottom