Hempy - OC+ - CFLs & 3 Good Seeds

re: Hempy - OC+ - CFLs & 3 Good Seeds

Lucy's been feeling neglected. She's the strain that can't be named.

She's 36 days old today. She's growing like crazy. She had some slight cal-mag problems that are now over with.

Here she is 2 weeks ago with her nitrogen deficiency.... she lost her first set of leaves.

IMAG03882.jpg

1 week ago:

IMAG04761.jpg

IMAG04781.jpg

tonight

IMAG05691.jpg

IMAG0570.jpg

IMAG05711.jpg

She's doubled her size this week. You go Lucy!

Lucy is looking much better. I believe she likes the Ironite. Way to go BlueDog. I cant wait to see how your AK48 turn out to look like compared to mine. Already she looks better in comparison. Also, the other two are looking really sexy. Cant wait til flower season!!

I agree Marley.

CaneyeBus post that on the Hempy thread and Doc will be all over it. That looks like you'll have some issues, at a minimum you'd have to dilute it heavily with rainwater or something.

:reading420magazine:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:roorrip:

Ah.....just getting into this journal and I saw this. I agree with Caneye....this tap's no good. You could dilute it with RO and it might work well. After the pH down it would probably be fine.

On Edit: dang, the other quote didn't transfer.....there was a question about water quality a page back and I was mentioned.

Oh....and this grow is rocking. Micro nutes.....ironite......cheap, works really well. I love it.

Lucy is looking much better. I believe she likes the Ironite. Way to go BlueDog. I cant wait to see how your AK48 turn out to look like compared to mine. Already she looks better in comparison. Also, the other two are looking really sexy. Cant wait til flower season!!

Thanks greenthumm! Stick around here and your grows will get better and better too... it's almost impossible not to.

Oh....and this grow is rocking. Micro nutes.....ironite......cheap, works really well. I love it.

Doc these plants are crazy healthy and happy. I'd say you've created an easily reproducible method for growing great budz :thanks:

Lucy looks great Blue! :bravo:

Thanks Smokey I'm back in the saddle!

The girls are growing so fast I decided to take them out from under the lights while it's still easy to do.

Reference is a 24oz coke bottle. I know, not as cool as sisco's labatts can but I'm not as cool as sisco either so it all works out :)

Ironic that the healthiest looking of them all is the bagseed, it's probably a male.

IMAG0573.jpg

IMAG05741.jpg

IMAG0575.jpg

Still growing crazily:

IMAG05911.jpg

AK48

IMAG05761.jpg

IMAG05771.jpg

IMAG05881.jpg

Lucy

IMAG05781.jpg

IMAG05791.jpg

IMAG05901.jpg

her cal/mag scars from a week ago:

IMAG0580.jpg

IMAG05811.jpg

Bubba Kush

IMAG05821.jpg

IMAG05831.jpg

IMAG05891.jpg

Lucy (left), Bagseed

IMAG05841.jpg

IMAG05851.jpg

Group

IMAG0586.jpg

IMAG05871.jpg

I didn't lug Sammie out, she's doing great too.

Just the usual cruise by to look at the pictures.

Things are looking real good. All the plants seem to be filling out nicely.:popcorn:

Just a headsup....when you flip to 12/12 give 'em about 1/2 tsp/gal epsom salt for 2 or 3 weeks.

Or....i can't remember, does the ironite have Mg in it? Anyways, they like it during stretch.

Hey Doc thanks! The ironite does indeed have mag. I'll be on standby to give them all they need.

Just a headsup....when you flip to 12/12 give 'em about 1/2 tsp/gal epsom salt for 2 or 3 weeks.

Or....i can't remember, does the ironite have Mg in it? Anyways, they like it during stretch.

That makes a lot of sense, I always thought my girls showed cal. diff. during the stretch. I've been giving them cal/mag and they straighten right out. I know Ca and Mg are related, so I could of been miss diagnosing them, but still getting the treatment right.

Thanks Doc

The girls are growing so fast I decided to take them out from under the lights while it's still easy to do.

Reference is a 24oz coke bottle. I know, not as cool as sisco's labatts can but I'm not as cool as sisco either so it all works out :)

Ironic that the healthiest looking of them all is the bagseed, it's probably a male.

IMAG0573.jpg

IMAG05741.jpg

IMAG0575.jpg

Still growing crazily:

IMAG05911.jpg

AK48

IMAG05761.jpg

IMAG05771.jpg

IMAG05881.jpg

Lucy

IMAG05781.jpg

IMAG05791.jpg

IMAG05901.jpg

her cal/mag scars from a week ago:

IMAG0580.jpg

IMAG05811.jpg

Bubba Kush

IMAG05821.jpg

IMAG05831.jpg

IMAG05891.jpg

Lucy (left), Bagseed

IMAG05841.jpg

IMAG05851.jpg

Group

IMAG0586.jpg

IMAG05871.jpg

I didn't lug Sammie out, she's doing great too.

Ha-ha-ha! You :tokin:

Those things are looking SUPHERB! :welldone: Start thinking about clones man!

I'm going to give it a shot again...:peace:

Freaking nice pics man :bravo::420:

Double check that....I seem to recall it has Manganese, not Magnesium. I could be wrong, I haven't got a bag handy....just be sure.

What a surprise Doc, you're correct :)

It's Mn not Mg. I have epsom salts, I gave them all a shot when this problem started. I'll add it to the mix.

Thanks for keeping an eye on my grow. :peace:

Ha-ha-ha! You :tokin:

Those things are looking SUPHERB! :welldone: Start thinking about clones man!

I'm going to give it a shot again...:peace:

Freaking nice pics man :bravo::420:

Thanks sisco! I took 4 clones yesterday - 2 lucy and 1 each BK & AK48. I might have to try again for the BK, she looks so great I didn't want to cut off a big branch lol. So I cut off a bottom branch that just has a huge freaking leaf on it.

Here they are:

IMAG05991.jpg

I have these things called Root Shooters, supposedly don't need and gels or powders, just cut and stick. We shall see.

I've noticed that when I let my water sit for over a day the ph goes up. In 2 days it went from 6 to 7. I figure more of the minerals are dissolving into the water as it sits? Or the sulphuric acid is being neutralized? I dunno, just that it's happening.

My freakishly huge bagseed is drinking way faster than her posse, so I watered her and Sammy tonight. Don't think Sammie really needed it.

Before that I added a teaspoon of the ironite to their top dressing. I'm going to add epsom salts in the morning. Meantime they're chugging along.

AK48 - day 30

IMAG06001.jpg

Lucy - day 36

IMAG05981.jpg

Bubba K day 36

IMAG05971.jpg

Bagseed day 36

IMAG05961.jpg

Sammie day 70

IMAG06011.jpg

:peace:

[\I've noticed that when I let my water sit for over a day the ph goes up. In 2 days it went from 6 to 7. I figure more of the minerals are dissolving into the water as it sits? Or the sulphuric acid is being neutralized? I dunno, just that it's happening\My freakishly huge bagseed is drinking way faster than her posse, so I watered her and Sammy tonight. Don't think Sammie really needed it.

Before that I added a teaspoon of the ironite to their top dressing. I'm going to add epsom salts in the morning. Meantime they're chugging along.

AK48 - day 30

IMAG06001.jpg

Lucy - day 36

IMAG05981.jpg

Bubba K day 36

IMAG05971.jpg

Bagseed day 36

IMAG05961.jpg

Sammie day 70

IMAG06011.jpg

:peace:
Steady, Steadyyyy!
Is that right???? I should check my shit out then. Thanks BlueDog, that's the kind of heads-up we likes around here.

Back
Top Bottom