Hi everyone

Welcome @Oldhippie59 Welcome aboard the S.S. 420. The bell hop will be by for your bags. Enjoy your stay. :) The snack bar is open.

Totally kidding. I use for medical purposes as well. I also love the stuff. I use for a few reason. Anxiety. Glaucoma. Secondary dystonia. I stutter a bit as well, but that's tie to the anxiety thing...screw that condition.

:welcome:

Old hippie from down south looking to get back in to it for medical reasons I don’t want to be a slave prescription medicine I look forward to learning all i Can from the group.
:welcome: This link has all sorts of helpful information.

Getting My second grow started with Low Ryder 2, Grape fruit kush, cream and an unknown bag seed, I will post as I can my Mother had a massive stroke and I will be taking care of her but I have all my 420 family in my heart.

Getting My second grow started with Low Ryder 2, Grape fruit kush, cream and an unknown bag seed, I will post as I can my Mother had a massive stroke and I will be taking care of her but I have all my 420 family in my heart.
Understand my dad is 83 and soon will be crossing the river Styx.

Old hippie from down south looking to get back in to it for medical reasons I don’t want to be a slave prescription medicine I look forward to learning all i Can from the group.
Welcome my friend. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom