Hi Everyone

Welcome to 420 Magazine @janetho

Have you ever grown anything before?
What type of growing are you interested in?

Do you have a grow area?
What kind of light will you be using?

When you are ready start a grow journal, we will be able to follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Greetings Janetho,

You have come to the right site for asking the experts here the questions about problems you encounter in growing, and not only are there many very knowledgeable growers willing to share their knowledge but we are all friendly and I have not seen any disparagement of beginners like on the other sites. The wonderful people here make this an enjoyable site for me to check out and learn from on a daily basis.

Hi everyone, my first day in the community. Hoping to learn more medicinal cannabis.
Hey @janetho hope you are well my friend
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Do you have a garden on the go?

Stay safe
Bill

Good evening everyone. I'm not new here rather been busy researching and building my grow room which is around 75% done lol. Anyway I'm looking yo make some new grow buddies around rhe world as I'm from Wahpeton Sioux Reserve located 24km Northwest of Prince Albert, Saskatchewan Canada. I'm the only grower around my rural area called Wahpeton. And I'm hoping to change that outcome because most of the people smoke weed but don't have a clue how it's grown which is a shame. The reason why I got started growing weed is because I was fascinated with Marijuana my whole life and I've always wondered how cannabis was grown and now I do. I started researching back in 2018 of October and that was nonstop researching. I now have the knowledge to start my own Marijuana farm business which hopefully begins this year. And I'm hoping to get sponsorships for the remainders of my grow ops. I have one sponsorship from where I buy my soil from called Budmud which is a super soil and its all I need to grow topshelf cannabis buds. Thanks for time.

Good evening everyone. I'm not new here rather been busy researching and building my grow room which is around 75% done lol. Anyway I'm looking yo make some new grow buddies around rhe world as I'm from Wahpeton Sioux Reserve located 24km Northwest of Prince Albert, Saskatchewan Canada. I'm the only grower around my rural area called Wahpeton. And I'm hoping to change that outcome because most of the people smoke weed but don't have a clue how it's grown which is a shame. The reason why I got started growing weed is because I was fascinated with Marijuana my whole life and I've always wondered how cannabis was grown and now I do. I started researching back in 2018 of October and that was nonstop researching. I now have the knowledge to start my own Marijuana farm business which hopefully begins this year. And I'm hoping to get sponsorships for the remainders of my grow ops. I have one sponsorship from where I buy my soil from called Budmud which is a super soil and its all I need to grow topshelf cannabis buds. Thanks for time.
Hey @RickyBkush hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine, I know your not new. :welcome:
Hope everything goes good on the farm.:thumb:
If you get a chance here is a thread to meet everyone and say hi.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom