Hi from Arizona

Imyomamma

420 Member
Hi I'm Valerie from northern California originally now in AZ. Plenty of outdoors experience from many years ago but needing to learn all over again!
I bought 6 clones even after being told I couldn't grow them outdoors I tried anyway. 3 died immediately 3 I put in my screened room and at 2 inches they started to flower!
I planted them anyway and they are alive but...

20210508_122444.jpg

20210508_122437.jpg

20210508_122424.jpg

Welcome Imyomamma! Are they auto's?
Hey Otter! Thanks for the welcome!
I don't think so they were clones-Purple City Genetics-1 Slurricane still alive its the orange one. 2 are Waiting Game. That's basically all I know. They were just baby girls who got confused due to a switch from 20 plus hrs to natural sunlight. I actually tried to get them to stop flowering by planting them outside.
You can say "idiot girl" you're probably thinking it.

Hey Otter! Thanks for the welcome!
I don't think so they were clones-Purple City Genetics-1 Slurricane still alive its the orange one. 2 are Waiting Game. That's basically all I know. They were just baby girls who got confused due to a switch from 20 plus hrs to natural sunlight. I actually tried to get them to stop flowering by planting them outside.
You can say "idiot girl" you're probably thinking it.
Hehe, nope not even a little Imyo! I just figured out the same thing myself. Happened to me last year with a pair i gave away.

Hi I'm Valerie from northern California originally now in AZ. Plenty of outdoors experience from many years ago but needing to learn all over again!
I bought 6 clones even after being told I couldn't grow them outdoors I tried anyway. 3 died immediately 3 I put in my screened room and at 2 inches they started to flower!
I planted them anyway and they are alive but...

20210508_122444.jpg

20210508_122437.jpg

20210508_122424.jpg
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Cute girls.
Bill

Hello and welcome. I too am in Phoenix area. I struggle to keep my grow room cool enough, much less outside. Maybe during the fall or Spring? Too cold in the middle of winter I would think, even in the desert.

Back
Top Bottom