Hidden Sauna Project: Hempy Buckets, LED & HID

Today One Month Birthday!

From left to right: Amnesia Haze Auto (AH1), Auto Psychedelic (PS1), Auto Psychedelic (PS2), Marmalate, Amnesia Haze Auto (AH2). Where are two 300W LED lamps, left one is 3 years old fake chinese so-called Mars Hydro 600 (purple color) and the right one with white color - modern Mars Hydro FC-E3000 (I hope it is not fake).
AllFront.jpg

AllUp.jpg

AH1, AH2, PS1 are going to bloom.

AH1 is the smallest plant, but start to bloom about a week ago. May be it is because of small container.
AH1.jpg

Ps1.jpg

PS1 is the tallest one and it is growing just between two lamps.
Ps2.jpg

Marmalate is the only photoperiodic here. Cropped & Topped and very bushy.
marmalate.jpg

AH2 was the first plant and it was stressed by high temp and dirty perlite. But now looks good.
AH2.jpg

I couldn’t find a GH “soft water” line so I used what I have in my database (Flora Gro, Micro, Bloom) and I used CaliMagic since it’s also GH. If correct, your current dosing would provide:

120ppm N
24ppm P
136ppm K
105 Ca
37 Mg
2 Fe

If you’re doing this intuitively - well done! This is an excellent mid-veg mix.
Hey @FelipeBlu ! That exact mix is GHE’s labels recommendation for ”growing-stage”
Borrowing neiros topic for a bit; I actually did a res change yday and made exactly same patch except less Cal/Mag. So in that mix theres again almost 1:1 ratio of N & K. How much higher would be safe to go with Potassium without adding anymore N? (ramping up Bloom which only contains P&K) 120ppm N and ~170ppm K, would that still work? EC would be like 1.7-1.8

5 weeks from seed

3 girls growing like on steroids. I have to adjust distance to lights everyday.

Fast1.jpg

Looks promising
flower2.jpg

flower1.jpg

Marmalate bushes, and I'm not quite sure she is photo, look's like auto.
slow1.jpg

They drink a lot. I have to feed them every day. 15 L (4 gal) with the following GHE formula: 2 Grow / 2 Micro / 1 Bloom / 1 Calmag per 1 L. It gives me 1350 tds. I keeping pH in 5.8-6.1.

They so gold and healthy!

And yeah super cropping could make the canopy more even if the main cola still keeps stretching.

@FelipeBlu @Verbalist "super cropping" u mean cut 1'-1.5' from the main cola?
By scropping you dont actually cut the stem. You just break the stem tissue from inside.
You pinch the stem between your fingers untill the stem ”breaks” and gets slack from inside. So to make only the outer wall of the stem remain intact.
The whole cola will first look a bit ruff and damaged first. But the plant starts to ”heal herself” which can increase nutrient uptake and boost flower production.

Even tho you would damage the outer wall of the stem, you can use duck tape, wire or sticks to support it for a bit.

Couple examples from my clones how the result of scropping looks:

See that node just laying down, but it will quickly heal and make it stronger than it was.
5EC212F8-90B9-4105-88A9-673862DEABA7.jpeg

As the stem heals, it usually makes a very firm knot on the spot where u super cropped. See img below.
F5A04CB6-9C3D-4F98-B5E4-268917D1D0A3.jpeg

Good read/guide about scropping: Cannabis Super Cropping: How, When, And Why To Do It - RQS Blog
Or just google it.. there is pages of good info about it.

Ok, let's try.

IMG_9558.jpg

IMG_9559.jpg
Well done, looks good. Let it hang like that for couple of days. She should start standing up and reach towars the light.

If she has bare problems to stand up then you tape it or support with sticks. But when it repairs itself naturally the results will be better.
Also the main cola should not stretch anymore, so the lower colas can make the canopy more even now :)

6.5 weeks from beginning

Overall progress looks good
Overview.jpg

Auto Psychedelic
Ps.jpg

Amnesia Haze Auto in small bucket
AH_small.jpg

Amnesia Haze Auto in big bucket
AH_big.jpg

I'm switching to bloom nutrients, following the manufacturer recommendations and my feelings: 1 Grow / 1.5 Micro / 2.5 Bloom / 1 CalMag per 1L , pH 5.9 & 1200 tds

I will keep this formula for next days and maybe reduce Grow (N) a little bit, depends from my feelings & plants feedback.

The Marmalate. She is photoperiod and she is growing in the same closet with autos. I will switch to 12/12 only after harvesting of autos. And also I'm too lazy to make a separate nutrients solution for her, probably I should.
Marmalate.jpg

Back
Top Bottom