Hidden Sauna Project: Hempy Buckets, LED & HID

isn’t bracts are these two green perigonal greenish looking ”hairs” which grows on both sides from the nodes before actual bud calyx forms?
Highya V!

I thought those were stipules. Back to botany lesson.

Highya V!

I thought those were stipules. Back to botany lesson.
Hah. When does Felipe fill up hempys n start growin some bombs?

Yesterday, 11/28/2021, was exactly 3 months from starting this journal.
Autos harvest day.
Due to a security reasons I cannot provide more photo of harvesting, manicuring and drying.
Harvest1.jpg

Harvest2.jpg

Marmalate, my first photoperiod, has a hearth-shape bush.
Marmalate1.jpg

Today she was switched to 12/12 light schedule.
Incoming water pH 7.2 & 120 tds.
Nutrients GHE: 3L H2O + 6 grow + 6 micro + 4.5 bloom + 1 CalMag + 1 pH Down = pH 5.8 & 1100 tds
Marmalate2.jpg

Marmalate, my first photoperiod, has a hearth-shape bush.
Marmalate1.jpg
Holy putin! o_O Jokes. But that is an impressive size!! Is the hempy 10L bucket? The bucket is so small that it looks like it is bout to tip over any second xD

And gratz on harvest neiro! Some of those buds are decent looking even tho they had very weird flowering. I actually think it was some kind of mutation, and youve got the real attitude to finish what has been started.

Not much to update...
Marmalate is going to bloom.

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg
Holy!
Weren’t you using GHE (terra aquatica’s) Tripart base nutes?

What kind of concentrations you feeding?

Holy!
Weren’t you using GHE (terra aquatica’s) Tripart base nutes?

What kind of concentrations you feeding?

3L of feeding everyday.
GHE Flora Series: 3L H2O (100-150 TDS & pH 7-8) + 6 ml Grow + 6 ml Micro (for soft water) + 6 ml Bloom + 3 ml CalMag + 1ml pH Down= 1200 TDS & pH 6.0. In few days I'll decrease Grow & increase Micro & Bloom.

And I have to recalibrate my instruments. I will be 3rd time from the start (Aug 2021).
Melted-water from snow shows 0 TDS & about 7 pH.

And I have a quite low "night" temp, about 16C (61F) and the "day" temp is about 25-26C (78-79F) with humidity about 60%
16C night time temp is getting pretty low. Lower than 16-17C may stunt the growth.

I’d invest in a small heater or radiator to maintain about 18-19C night temps. If the pheno has any interesting colors to display, they will show up when night time temps are lower than 20C.
OR easier DIY method; heat up the sauna to ~20C for the nights :laugh:
Also less difference between day and night temp (DIF) results in less stem stretch!
Looks like she has passed the stretch phase already, but its never too late.

I’m doing a temperature experiment on my journal: having negative/equal DIF (having higher night time temps than day temp) which should result in less stem elongation. So far looking very promising.

Oh and PS. I bet you could lower your RH% down to ~40%.
Keeping 60% RH during the bloom could be a risk. She looks very bushy and I reckon there might not be that much air flow through the canopy. So watch out for the rot!! :Namaste:

Four months from the beginning of this journal.

Marmalate is blooming and all looks quite good.
IMG_1492.jpg

Maybe next time I'll spent some time with LST.
IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

I still on GHE nutrients and the current everyday feeding schedule is: 3L H2O + 3 ml Grow + 6 ml Micro + 12 ml Bloom + 0.8-1 ml pH Down = 1250-1350 tds & pH 5.9-6.1. Time to time + 3 ml CalMag. Min night temp 15C (59F), average night temp 18C (64F), day temp 24-26C (75-79F).

Outside temp +14 -17F ;-) Do not smoke outside :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom