Trichs Travels On The LED Highway

Ahh haa! See I'm using protekt and it spikes my ph something crazy so in use it in place of my ph up..

Ok now you have me curious lol,
How much are they for quart or Gallon or however you buy? For the base nutes of course

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420
Potassium Potash has high PH, I use pro tech too. Without ferts my water with pro teht is 9.5 PH. Took lots of PH down to get it to 6.5 and TDS went through the roof and I got leaf burn. I'll only use it with acidic ferts now.

Cheers

Nice colors on that plant and great size.

Cheers

Soo multipart update doing in segments here there is alot to show.
But firstly congrats to Amare Technologies for getting the sponsorship here on 420, I know Victor is ecstatic about it from what I hear.
My 450 is really treating me nice, really nice!

Let's see here.. So we know Fruity Pebbles went down and she was a beaut.
I've got so much going on right now I don't know where to start.
But I'll start with my Mephisto autos I have going.
2 different strains, Deep Blue C and Tyrone Special, Autoflower strains
This update will be of Deep Blue C.
Blue started under my Amare SS-150 (cree) and in my 4x2 tent, out grew it rapidly so it's moved to my big tent under my Amare SE 450-UVB.

Next update will be of Tyrone Special

How long have those ladies been under 12/12 lighting?

Cheers

And now we have Tyrone Special here also from Mephisto Genetics.
If you haven't heard of em, you will cause the genetics Mitch is creating over there are romping over all the autos I've ever grown or seen period.

Background on Tyrone,
Started under my Kind L300 in my 4x2 tent beside Blue.
Both Tyrone and Blue are using Technaflora Nutes and in hydroponics bubble buckets.

Tyrone got moved with her cousin into my 4x4 tent also under the beast of a panel my Amare SE 450-UVB.

Tyrone Special Autoflower from Mephisto Genetics

Next up we will have Guerilla Cookies from Ice River Genetics.
It's in a single buckets DWC scrog. Stay tuned for about 10 more updates

How long have those ladies been under 12/12 lighting?

Cheers
Hey my man!
Well the 2 I've just shown are Autoflower strains sir, grown under 20 hours direct light and are 52 days from seed.

The Fruity Pebbles the colorful one I updated a couple days ago was a photo plant and was in flower for just under 9 weeks..

Guerilla Cookies from my good friends up in Michigan, IRG.
Ice River Genetics started out small with just one man am is know growing very big quickly. Love my peps.

This is just one of their strains I have going atm, never done a scrog before as I prefer Hydroponics and Buckets can be PITA, so I build and made my own scrog that attaches to the lid of my bucket and is going extraordinary well for my first. Started under my veg led, now under my Kind L300 in my 4x2 for now lol..
It's been under 12 now for about a week and still no signs of sex yet but obviously praying for a female.
Here is the progress so far and I'm happy to say the least..

Next up is Blue Cheese From Barneys Farm.

Looking great! I'm doing a comparative grow for Mephisto testing their Heisenberg Special right away so it's cool to see how well some of their other strains grow.
The last one I grew from them alch was Alien Triangle bro, killer killer herb and citrus as ever. Pulled 9 ounces off that baby in 71 days

Alright guys Blue Cheese From Barneys Farm looking lovely. Not to much to show as of yet, she is about 4 weeks old and getting a heck of a LST job.Trying again to get her all the way around the bucket. Again growing her in DWC but using Irons method(yes, with hydro too).
If your not familiar with Irons method it should be Googled cause it comes with such ease of operation.

Sooo, Blue Cheese Barneys Farm under my Amare SE 450-UVB

Next up Blue Mystic

Blue Cheese
Fruity Pebbles
Guerilla Cookies from Ice River Genetics Scrogged
Blue Mystic from Royal Queen Seed
Dark Goblin Sanctuary Gardens Gear(Minions for Life!)

Some coco grows (Irons Method)
Gmax#2 from Ice River Genetics
Super Lemon Haze
Sour Diesel
Minion City Diesel by Sanctuary Gardens
Goblin God heavy mutant

For my autoflower grows
Deep Blue C
Tyrone Special
And a Nug-o-Pebbles

If you think that was alot to take in, try feeding those demand girls lol

Back