High Brix Kit 4 Strains QB 288 & 132s With EOD & Emerson Lights In A 6x4 Sealed Room

We generally find that they'll go a week longer than usual, in HB soil. Sometimes it takes what seems like forever, to see amber trichs. Meanwhile, the plant is still pumping out pistils and making resin. :slide:

We generally find that they'll go a week longer than usual, in HB soil. Sometimes it takes what seems like forever, to see amber trichs. Meanwhile, the plant is still pumping out pistils and making resin. :slide:
I relent. As long as pistils are pooping and growth is seen I won’t chop. I’m not even going to check for trichs. Day 64 I will chop no matter what. There’s no way it
Won’t be all red hair swollen by then.(he says then WOnders what if it’s not ready at 9weeks)

My brothers all in on docbuds. But he still asks questions. Like no pHing and why. No flush etc. Which I answer. This week I commented before the question. I said doc mentions drinking g his morning coffee with a sugar leaf joint. With all the bud you want you smoke like he grows him smoking sugar leaves ? that stuff has to be trich city amazing. Says a lot about the kit. So good you’ll actually want to smoke the leaves.

I run everything for the first time to 10 weeks at this point unless they are in need of more time or are screaming to be chopped. Even if they are screaming they usually stay til day 70 before it is off with their heads.
It feels like forever already 10weeks :oops:. It may happen that way.
Question to all, but especially those that run a sealed or almost sealed room. What’s your grow smell like. My room smells like a greenhouse. I assume it’s the QB not melting trichs. Idk. I have a carbon filter I run outside the room. It kinda
Smells bud like without that on. But in the room. When I 1st own up. Smells like soil and plants and humidity in a sealed space. Another reason to keep them going I guess. Wait for the stink.

It feels like forever already 10weeks :oops:. It may happen that way.
Question to all, but especially those that run a sealed or almost sealed room. What’s your grow smell like. My room smells like a greenhouse. I assume it’s the QB not melting trichs. Idk. I have a carbon filter I run outside the room. It kinda
Smells bud like without that on. But in the room. When I 1st own up. Smells like soil and plants and humidity in a sealed space. Another reason to keep them going I guess. Wait for the stink.
You are welcome to take them whenever you feel they are ready, that is just what works for me. I found I was gaining a whole lot more weight going to 10 weeks as opposed to the 8 weeks I used to run til. I have found most strains will keep pushing pistils and packing weight until 10 weeks at least. I am sure I am letting some go past their peak ripeness and should probably take some at 9 weeks.

Calyxes swelled up a lot. I went all In last week with a small superdrench(4 oz/5gal) tues. then watered with Tea Thursday. then a cat(12ml a gal) on sat. Wow what a difference. 2nd cat tomorrow. Then growth the rest
7E797F36-9B97-4FC2-B8EA-7C56760AE93D.jpeg
897D7BFB-FC24-4BFD-8A24-630F661F4A97.jpeg
27A3D5B0-47E1-4EE1-89E6-0343E971FAE7.jpeg
35221C4A-19E9-4BB1-BA84-7E9C37DE657A.jpeg
6DF235C9-2AAA-4744-B9EE-D425FE710F43.jpeg

It does look stinky in there. :cheesygrinsmiley:
It only stinks like bud on my fingers and if I sniff the plants. Other than that I don’t think it smells. With hps they say that’s trichs melting. So I guess it’s good. The plant real if you smell them like you would a flower. Very fuel/sweet/fruity smelling. I want dank though. So time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom