Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Just look back through Grandpas journals and there’s lots of pics of his clone.
Good idea. Heading to bed now but will at some time.

I made my pic into a black and white.

IMG_5775b.jpg

Cool photo, love the dark image.

Thanks, Penny. Glad you like it. I always like B&W.

Homer...nice shot..my brain still saw green at first glance.

Thanks, cr8grow. The brain is a funny thing.

Psst! In case you didn't notice someone posted on your profile and is looking for some info. :thumb:

Thanks Mr. S. I saw it then got busy and then couldn't find it again. I did answer it today though, thanks.

I got some good news in my mail today that unfortunately leads me to a sad conclusion. The good news is I got my package of seeds from DopeSeeds for my prize but the seeds came from the UK and they arrived within a week which probably means my Super Lemon Haze that has been lost at sea for almost 6 weeks from Seedman in the UK are probably either lost or were confiscated by customs. An $80 loss but more frustrating I was really looking forward to growing a pure Sativa that comes so highly recommended. :( And of course, I didn't get the replacement of insurance.:oops:

Anyway, here are my seeds I won; I am thinking of growing the Kalashnikov because it is the most Sativa like.

IMG_5778.JPG

Today I transplanted one of my Gorilla Glue cuttings.

IMG_5781.JPG

And here she is sitting happily in her new home. I put her in a 1-gallon pot and since I am not sure what I'm going to do with it my plan is to try to turn it into a bonsai plant till I can figure out what I will do with it.

IMG_5782.JPG

Here is my transplanted Gorilla Glue sitting beside her sister I haven't transplanted yet that I will probably end up trashing both sitting beside Bruce Banner who you can see I just super cropped. She's feisty but I am keeping her under control.

IMG_5785.JPG

The Amnesia should be a sativa high as well.
Of course, you are right, Penny. This is what it says on the DopeSeeds site, " Original Amnesia is a haze strain that was created by crossing various strains including Cinderella 99 (C99), Jack Herer and Skunk no.1. Amnesia is a sativa dominant strain that will give a powerful uplifting high with a very cerebral effect."

I don't know how I missed that, lol. I think I will probably grow the Amnesia, even though the last thing I need is something to assault my already failing memory, LOL. I have never even heard of the strain Kalashnikov just the gun.

I think Virgin Ground is running a Kalishnakov right now.
Oh cool. I will check it out after I check out Grandpa Tokin. Never enough time to keep up here. I will check them out though.

I believe @Momma’s Kitchen is running the Kalashnikov right now. VG and I are planning to run it on our next grows.
Oh cool. Thanks Mr. S. because I couldn't find in her journals. Must be decent then I assume if you are planning on growing it?

Oh cool. Thanks Mr. S. because I couldn't find in her journals. Must be decent then I assume if you are planning on growing it?
I think we all chose the Kalashnikov as seeds from Dope Seeds and VG and I were supposed to run it a while ago. Of course I kept forgetting and she kindly reminded me again. So now it's implanted in my head. It's another Sativa dominant plant. I think it'll be a winner.
1595896576662.png

Kalashnikov is a sativa dominant, vigorous, easy to grow strain that delivers a long-lasting cerebral high as well as a relaxing buzz. Kalashnikov is a refined version of the classic Serious seeds AK47 which was first created in 1992 and is still winning cannabis cups to this day. The genetic make-up of this strain contains South American Sativa, Mexican Sativa, Thai sativa and Indica Afghani. Plants are of medium size and indoors will generally reach around 1m in height and will have a solid main cola and good side branching. Yields can easily reach 500g per m2 and outdoors this can reach as much as 600g per m2 with plants getting as high as 3M tall. The rock hard buds are covered in resinous crystals and threaded with dark read hairs. This strain does not produce too many leaves so trimming can be an easier task. Flowering times for this sativa dominant strain are very good and you can expect to be cropping out after 8-9 weeks. The smell in the growroom can be quite overpowering with earthy, skunky aromas mixing with occasional diesel notes. While Kalashnikovs aroma in the grow room is earthy the smoke holds a variety of more fruity and floral flavours. Kalashnikov is a very reliable strain which will continually reward the grower with big yields of the highest quality bud with little effort or care required. She works well indoor and out so this coffee shop classic should be in everyone’s collection.

I just checked out Momma's Kitchen and found her Kalashnikov and it is from the same breeder as mine, DopeSeeds. Cool. It is still young in veg but interesting someone is growing it. I think I will start with the other strain... can't think of the name. Oh yes, Amnesia.

I think we all chose the Kalashnikov as seeds from Dope Seeds and VG and I were supposed to run it a while ago. Of course I kept forgetting and she kindly reminded me again. So now it's implanted in my head. It's another Sativa dominant plant. I think it'll be a winner.
1595896576662.png

Kalashnikov is a sativa dominant, vigorous, easy to grow strain that delivers a long-lasting cerebral high as well as a relaxing buzz. Kalashnikov is a refined version of the classic Serious seeds AK47 which was first created in 1992 and is still winning cannabis cups to this day. The genetic make-up of this strain contains South American Sativa, Mexican Sativa, Thai sativa and Indica Afghani. Plants are of medium size and indoors will generally reach around 1m in height and will have a solid main cola and good side branching. Yields can easily reach 500g per m2 and outdoors this can reach as much as 600g per m2 with plants getting as high as 3M tall. The rock hard buds are covered in resinous crystals and threaded with dark read hairs. This strain does not produce too many leaves so trimming can be an easier task. Flowering times for this sativa dominant strain are very good and you can expect to be cropping out after 8-9 weeks. The smell in the growroom can be quite overpowering with earthy, skunky aromas mixing with occasional diesel notes. While Kalashnikovs aroma in the grow room is earthy the smoke holds a variety of more fruity and floral flavours. Kalashnikov is a very reliable strain which will continually reward the grower with big yields of the highest quality bud with little effort or care required. She works well indoor and out so this coffee shop classic should be in everyone’s collection.
Thanks for the info. I think I will start with Amnesia because I am after a good Sativa and it is a known strain and Kalashnikov does also have Indica Afghani. I will put her in the queue though and eventually get to her.

Back
Top Bottom