Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

I am hoping there is no cement on the posts and I can use the same holes. Knowing my luck they will be cemented.
Hopefully there is no concrete but a few years ago I made a pretty simple A-frame out of 2x4's and pulled posts and the concrete they were attached to out of the ground with a 1.5 ton come along and used the same holes.

Hopefully there is no concrete but a few years ago I made a pretty simple A-frame out of 2x4's and pulled posts and the concrete they were attached to out of the ground with a 1.5 ton come along and used the same holes.
That would have been good to know a couple of months ago.:) I had thought of something similar, more along the lines of tnt, but ended up buying a electric jack hammer that did the trick. Plus I looked really sexy to all the ladies at the seniors home across the street. :thumb:
So, who wants to buy a jack hammer?

That would have been good to know a couple of months ago.:) I had thought of something similar, more along the lines of tnt, but ended up buying a electric jack hammer that did the trick. Plus I looked really sexy to all the ladies at the seniors home across the street. :thumb:
So, who wants to buy a jack hammer?
I got lucky with the come-along idea. I doubted a 1-1/2 tonner would do it but they just slipped out. That must have been a nightmare with the hammer because I know how hard it is to get stuff out of the bottom part of the hole. The thrill you gave the ladies at the seniors home makes it all worthwhile. I don't want to put you on the stop by asking if you got lucky? ;)

I took a few quick pics after I watered my Gorilla Glue. She seems to be still nicely stacking up so she might be a more prolific budder than I anticipated. The fact that she is also pretty sticky means this is just one good overall plant because she also was a breeze to train resulting in a pretty decent canopy and she is totally self-supporting at this stage; that for me is pretty rare.
IMG_5686[1].jpg

IMG_5682[1].jpg

IMG_5679[1].jpg

And she still has about 2 weeks to go! :oops:

That’s a helluva plant, good job on her!
Thanks, buddy but you deserve half the credit because every time I am lost you put me back on track. :thumb:

Homer I know this is not what your looking for but these are what I have for next grow from true north.
Details
This is the original one, the real deal, finally in a seed form. She is the mother of legends like Sour Diesel, OG Kush and the vast majority of elites out there today, that have been crossed to her or her offspring. She will provide you with a very sour citrus fuel tasting and smelling bud that will be coated in trichromes. Expect a good size plant with great branching, fairly fast finish and generouse yields in her late flowering
Additional Information
SeedbankCali Connection
SexFeminized
Pack Size6 Seeds
VarietyIndica / Sativa
Strain GeneticsSour Diesel x OG Kush x other elite genetics
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
Flowering Time65 - 72 days
Where to GrowIndoor, Outdoor
Plant HeightMedium
Yield450+ gm2
Cali Connection has some solid genetics...my last grow was actually amazing. Link here. You will not go wrong with a six pack of those seeds.

I did. I found a rusty bottle cap and a stubby beer bottle. I'm sure that's what you meant. ;)
Classy; a gentleman never tells. I bet your discretion pays off big time with the ladies at the wrinkle ranch across the street!! :p

Cali Connection has some solid genetics...my last grow was actually amazing. Link here. You will not go wrong with a six pack of those seeds.
I have no doubt they are cr8grow but I am going to hold out for the original. I can be my own worst enemy. :oops:

LOL!

I've seen some shite plants from great breeders, so :welldone: on that GG Homer!
Thank you, Shed. Since you like the previous article I posted about purifying alcohol extracts I think you might find this one interesting. The previous one they talked about using activated carbon powder for scrubbing to lighten the color and diatomaceous earth for very fine filtering and I was thinking about maybe trying that at home so I found this article pretty interesting because this guy tests those methods against a standard sample he only filters.
My conclusion is I am fine with coffee filters.

Back
Top Bottom