Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Most of these will be Indicas, small plants at best.
I refer back to my previous statement. "You have a knack for understatement." :thumb: A hundred small Indicas seems hardly worth it. :rofl:

Lol a matter of perspective I guess.
I guess so, lol. I am sure you will end up doing really great! I assume a lot of those freebies are top-shelf.

There’s some nice mixed freebies from IHG in there too. Those will be fire!

I am sure most will be blazing. Just hope you don't have too many P-98's, lol.

Those I’ll do indoors later this summer.
I will be interested to see what kind of results you get. That plant I have is over 7 weeks into flower and not sticky or stinky at all. I am over the frustration but the mystery of it does vex me. :oops:

Not sure why though, I’ve grown Bubba hybrids in the past and they were extremely potent.
Not just you, everyone seems to have the same opinion. I almost feel like the village idiot spouting off about nonsense and everyone just humouring me by ignoring me about it, LOL.

Lots of folks have a nemesis strain so don't sweat it! And with a four plant maximum, don't even worry about trying to conquer it...too many other great strains out there.
I agree about the 4 plants; I have my GG going and next, I will either try Penny's suggestion of Dinafem Purple Afghan Kush for the dankness or Bruce Banner to see the frost factor.
It’s hard telling why it didn’t produce, that’s why hate guessing
Yes, probably best; I have my theories but everyone else's experience differs so I don't want to be the lone voice of condemnation. One for the ages.

Yesterday I watered my Gorilla Glue for the third time. Starting out at 2 g per gallon I have been really letting her dry out and increasing 1/2 g per gallon each watering so now I am up to 3 g per gallon. And each watering I concentrate on an ever-expanding radius away from the plant to try to draw the roots out.

She is doing really well except for still a minor amount of leaf curl despite getting the humidity to about 45%. I am just guessing but I think seedlings originally concentrate on root growth because they always seem to have a big spurt in growth a couple of weeks in and this one is no different. I like to top them as the growth spurt starts so they don't waste a lot of energy on parts that will be cut off so she got trimmed also yesterday.

GG.jpg

My Dr. Seeds 1:20 is on day 49 of flowering and is looking quite ripe for this stage considering the breeders flowering time is estimated at 60 to 65 days. I see a lot of cloudy and at least one amber already so I will probably give it another week. I am very impressed with how sticky this strain is. I am not even going to mention the Devil Seed status it is so dismal.

today6.jpg

today7.jpg

Sounds like you’ll be busy next week.
You got that right, lol. It should be a good a haul being such a big plant but with the buds being so small and numerous and sticky I confessed to dreading it. :oops: And also CBD plants just don't have the same allure as the THC ones. It's like harvesting medicine instead of good times, LOL. Like the song, this plant is like the one mother gives you that doesn't do anything at all.

Do you have a target number your aiming for at this stage?
I never really seem to have any problem in veg with dosing so I will probably take it up to 4.5 in veg slowly and then top it off at 6 g per gallon in flower as recommended by the manufacturer. But my next generation is going to be four cuttings from this plant and I am going to experiment with dosages.

Back
Top Bottom