Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

My Chemdawg is now sitting pretty under her own blurple light in the veg room more befitting her royal status.

IMG_6777.JPG

I have been getting by with just one hygrometer so I finally broke down and bought two packs of four for a pretty reasonable price. Today I compared them and shockingly they were all within a 2° and 2% range which I would say is very impressive for the price.

IMG_6774.JPG

I use the same ones for drying and curring except mine are Celsius. I have one that is 4% high on the humidity. I put some tape on it with a +4 then I know.
I was thinking of marking them too but luckily I didn't have to.

Hey guys can i cut this yet or should i be patient and wait longer... Gsc auto day 91

Attachments

• 20200928_112851.jpg
    20200928_112851.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 18
  • 20200928_112547.jpg
    20200928_112547.jpg
    749 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200928_112857.jpg
    20200928_112857.jpg
    969.2 KB · Views: 19
Ugh i know right.. I do have a nice dust of amber although i did a shit job pulling them up... But gahhh it just keeps taking forever and im getting ancy :(

Ugh i know right.. I do have a nice dust of amber although i did a shit job pulling them up... But gahhh it just keeps taking forever and im getting ancy :(
I agree with Graytail, you have a while to go for sure like weeks or a month. When I was doing my first harvest and didn't have any and was tempted to harvest early I took a branch and used that while the rest of the plant finished off. Better to take a bit now and get some relief and let the rest of the plant amber up nicely. Best of both worlds.

Omg noooooo
What the hell is the point of an auto if its gonna take this much time im better off doing a pheno how sad.....

Thank you guys i really do appreciate it lol im impressed I've made it this far. I really dont know why i wanna rush the drying and curing part scares the shit out of me. I do plan to low and slow the majority of the plant maybe a branch to hang just to be able to have something while the rest gets ready... But everything always sounds better then reality haha i have a plan but then nothing ever goes as planned

My Chemdawg has a pretty substantial bend in her from fighting the Amnesia for light space. I was thinking about staking her to get her upright but I ended up putting her facing away from the light hoping she will be drawn to the light regaining an upright position. I'm really not like in my new background; I think I will use it for the new floor in my pics.

IMG_E6797.JPG

Omg noooooo
What the hell is the point of an auto if its gonna take this much time im better off doing a pheno how sad.....

Thank you guys i really do appreciate it lol im impressed I've made it this far. I really dont know why i wanna rush the drying and curing part scares the shit out of me. I do plan to low and slow the majority of the plant maybe a branch to hang just to be able to have something while the rest gets ready... But everything always sounds better then reality haha i have a plan but then nothing ever goes as planned
I never saw the point of autos myself because it's so easy to control a photoperiod plant. Don't worry about drying and curing because it's pretty simple and everyone here will help you stay on track.

Yes, that sounds like a good plan; one quick branch to tide you over and then low and slow the rest of the plant. :thumb:

I like the wood for a flooring... Use white or black fabric for backdrop... Lol but i feel like your a bit of a professional so dont mind me :)

When I was doing my first harvest and didn't have any and was tempted to harvest early I took a branch and used that while the rest of the plant finished off. Better to take a bit now and get some relief and let the rest of the plant amber up nicely. Best of both worlds.
Yes, that sounds like a good plan; one quick branch to tide you over and then low and slow the rest of the plant. :thumb:

I agree. Take the lowest decent branch (or even just some nugs) for yourself and let the others swell up more. I've harvested half a plant that way - working my way up. :laughtwo:

DSCN12487.JPG

My Chemdawg has a pretty substantial bend in her from fighting the Amnesia for light space. I was thinking about staking her to get her upright but I ended up putting her facing away from the light hoping she will be drawn to the light regaining an upright position. I'm really not like in my new background; I think I will use it for the new floor in my pics.

IMG_E6797.JPG
how did turning it toward the light work out for you?
I'm sure you know how to perform low stress training on branch. Use the same method on the main stem on the bend area. Try not to put to much pressure, but just light "chiropractor" you're essentially making that stem "bone" to be adjusted. just my 2cent. They look good though :popcorn:

Yes, wood for flooring but my black background is in use so I think I will put up some rust coloured fabric I have for now for the walls. There is a FabricLand pretty close to me so I really should check that out for background material. Suggestions are always welcome; the only thing I'm professional at is being an idiot. :p

how did turning it toward the light work out for you?
I'm sure you know how to perform low stress training on branch. Use the same method on the main stem on the bend area. Try not to put to much pressure, but just light "chiropractor" you're essentially making that stem "bone" to be adjusted. just my 2cent. They look good though :popcorn:
It seems to be working out a bit with the light method; still, a little early to tell. I tried straightening it with my fingers just to see how much resistance there was and it was pretty substantial for a little plant so I didn't want to force it so I thought I would use the light method first but I may and up doing a chiropractor method. Thanks for the two cents.

It seems to be working out a bit with the light method; still, a little early to tell. I tried straightening it with my fingers just to see how much resistance there was and it was pretty substantial for a little plant so I didn't want to force it so I thought I would use the light method first but I may and up doing a chiropractor method. Thanks for the two cents.
Hold it steady and slowly push that area backwards and hold it. I find the light method makes the top section to face the proper way, but it wont make that area stand right.

i forgot to mention, you can also put a stick into the soil and tie it to. That will make it work as well

i forgot to mention, you can also put a stick into the soil and tie it to. That will make it work as well

Yes, if the light system doesn't work I was going to give that a go.

Back
Top Bottom