Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

I think we’re going to get a a Roku tv this weekend.
We got a 55" TCL Roku for the garage and liked it so much we got a 43" for the living room. We either have Roku TV or boxes on every set.
Interesting. I don't remember running across them but from my quick little research it looks to me like they are a hybrid between a tv and an android box?
That might be a good solution one integrated unit because this is my second android box and they are garbage but then again they have a processor just like a computer but only cost about $200 so I think running Kodi through my computer with a real computer processor may be the ticket for me.

Thats sometimes the only time I get to break from reality that and this site... I could read for years and never be caught up
This site can be a real rabbit hole I found. Just like you say I never felt I was caught up and always felt there were a couple articles I had to read or long threads. I really drove myself to distraction so I have pulled back on the reins a bit.

We got a 55" TCL Roku for the garage and liked it so much we got a 43" for the living room. We either have Roku TV or boxes on every set.
I am surprised no one mentioned them to me before because I know a guy from work that is really up on android boxes. Maybe they aren't as big up here as in the States?

I have roku but i want the firestick and jailbreak it

Everything we are talking about takes the Internet and delivers it to your TV instead of cable basically I think. An android box does the same basic thing as a fire stick or Roku. What I am doing is building kind of a custom one on my computer and streaming through it. Seems to be the most stable thing I've tried so far.

I trimmed the lower branches and leaves off my eight tertiary branches I plan on flowering so I have just eight buds. Not sure how this will work out but so far so good.

IMG_6803.JPG
Brother your pictures are amazing , really love the contrast , it captures the eyes . Well done

I have returned from my self-imposed exile for the offense of being a dick. I sincerely apologize to @InTheShed for my inappropriate comments which say a lot more about me than him. Also, I feel it is pretty generous of the founder to let me stick around so I pledge to be on my best behavior and just hope I don’t screw up again. I have issues. :oops:

That being said a lot has been going on in the garden since my departure most of it good. I should be posting an update on the weekend.

Spoiler alert, new harvest record. :)

I have returned from my self-imposed exile for the offense of being a dick. I sincerely apologize to @InTheShed for my inappropriate comments which say a lot more about me than him. Also, I feel it is pretty generous of the founder to let me stick around so I pledge to be on my best behavior and just hope I don’t screw up again. I have issues. :oops:

That being said a lot has been going on in the garden since my departure most of it good. I should be posting an update on the weekend.

Spoiler alert, new harvest record. :)
Homer, I dont know nuthin about nuthin...welcome back. Looking forward to the update.

My plants have changed quite a bit since I posted them last. This is the last photograph I posted of this plant, the name of which temporarily escapes me.

IMG_6800b.jpg

And here it is about a week ago about a month into flower. With this plant I didn't do any low-stress training like tying down the branches instead all I did was top it three times so I ended up with eight main colas. It appears I got pretty much the same canopy as when I did LST so it looks like there is one more thing I am eliminating. I did the same method with the Chemdog and again got a nice canopy.

IMG_689b.jpg

With the pot this thing is about 5 1/2 feet tall; definitely the tallest plant I have grown and I had to do a little emergency super cropping during stretch to keep it low enough. Here it is about a week after super-cropping and then a couple weeks after that. They always struggled to bounce back.

IMG_6852.jpg

IMG_6895c.jpg

Here is the last photo I posted of my original Chemdawg mother and the cutting I took when I topped it that is rooted on its right.

IMG_6777.JPG

Here is a photo of it from about a week ago. I flipped it today.

IMG_689x9.jpg

At the end, Bruce Banner from Dr. Seeds really turned into The Hulk! She didn't have huge buds but she had lots of them and every single one was frosty and sticky.

IMG_6825a.jpg

This was definitely the frostiest plant I have grown. Every single bud was covered in triches and so were the sugar leaves to the point where I was pretty liberal in my trimming leaving a lot of them on.

IMG_6828dx.jpg

I ended up with 51 ounces of bud at harvest and using the 25% rule that works out to just over 12 1/2 ounces of dried bud beating my old record of 10 ounces from Sensi Seeds NL. I find it is a really nice day time micro doser.

IMG_6834.JPG

Hope all is well.

Good to see you’re still at it.
Thanks, Penny. Yeah I seem to be doing pretty well and I flipped my Chemdawg today so I'm interested to see how she works out. Always something going on in the garden.

Back
Top Bottom