Hortishorti's First Grow - Organic Bagseed 2017

Yeah transplanting with LST can be a hassle..my last transplant took an extra 30 ish min due to having to undo all the ties I had on the branches. But I can't say that it didn't give me two pretty evenly spread out canopies

oh I know, you have a canopy that would envy even some of the most skilled growers around. I'm still super excited to see what she does.

oh I know, you have a canopy that would envy even some of the most skilled growers around. I'm still super excited to see what she does.

Thanks lol I worked pretty much every day on them to get them here and learned a few lessons along the way. Be careful defoliating not to damage the little growths at the base of the leaves. I think I may have done some damage to some branches on one of my girls cause they're pretty naked from base to top other than the growth at the top

Im also interested to see how the clone taking affects the overall shape, size, and yields off her!

I'm gonna do everything I can to have as many of these as possible. I want to reduce popcorn and larf entirely. However, her calyx's are starting to swell up so much the buds look bubbly almost. Even the lower ones. I'm so proud of her :)
DSC_029825.jpg

She's beautiful! .I hope my buds turn out nice and dense like yours appear!

I hope yours turn out even better :thumb: DynaGro is good stuff!! You're gonna yield much more than me, no doubt

I hope yours turn out even better :thumb: DynaGrow is good stuff!! You're gonna yield much more than me, no doubt

I'm excited to put those nutes to use lol LedGuy74's previous grow was killer with the dynagro. He only had one plant and yielded over 100 grams if I recall right..I'm stoked considering I have 2 girls growing

I'm excited to put those nutes to use lol LedGuy74's previous grow was killer with the dynagro. He only had one plant and yielded over 100 grams if I recall right..I'm stoked considering I have 2 girls growing
You're definitely gonna want to get some more light! I couldn't imagine flowering more than one plant under my 2 mars 300's and as far as I know, our lights put out similar if not identical intensities. I found that pretty much all of the bud/foliage not under the direct footprint of the light(forget the coverage area they advertise), just didn't develop to my liking. This has since changed drastically with the addition of the 250w HPS.

You're definitely gonna want to get some more light! I couldn't imagine flowering more than one plant under my 2 mars 300's and as far as I know, our lights put out similar if not identical intensities. I found that pretty much all of the bud/foliage not under the direct footprint of the light(forget the coverage area they advertise), just didn't develop to my liking. This has since changed drastically with the addition of the 250w HPS.

I will admit im not happy with how two mars hydro 300's filled out my 4x2 but I did get 206 grams in total my last grow with them... one plant 78G one plant 128G... next grow I want 10-12 ounces which is significantly more but I am adding a QB120 (60W) and a scrog might add a second QB later... im also opting for 4 smaller plants this grow instead of two larger plants. I believe I could of gotten closer to 250G last grow if I had veg'd my first plant as long as my second.

Also have a small grow going with a qb120 and some led bulbs in a trashcan just to keep my busy while I veg'd my tent.

Had two girls my last grow but one had a cfl bulb fall on it days before flip so ai continued vegging her while I went ahead and flipped the other so they were 2-3 weeks apart.

DSC_029625.JPG
DSC_029528.JPG

Happy sunday, 420magazine!
Not much to update with my girl in flower, but I'd really like to give some attention to the clone.
I am having to supercrop and trim this girl TWICE a week or more! She's going to be a monster!!
This is my first time having ever grown from clone, and by the time I flip her, she will have vegged for almost 6 weeks!

I'm super excited to see what I can do with her. I will be putting her in either a 5 or 7 gallon smart-pot for flowering :)
For now, it's just veg-veg-veg. Hope everyone's having a great day!

Nice canopy .

DSC_030721.JPG
Goodmorning 420magazine :) I will be going out of town for 2 days, and will not be able to post an update going into what I'm calling the beginning of Week 6(42 days since pistil is tomorrow). She's really layering on trichomes at this point and the smell is just unbelievable. I'm a huge fan of her observable aromatic terpene profile.

I know I said I was done fertilizing, but I gave her a half gallon of full strength nutes as I've been giving just pure RO water for over a week at this point. I've set up a bucket of RO & water pump with ring dripper set on a timer to run 10 minutes tomorrow to just give the soil a little splash, so I should be fine while I'm gone.

Time seems to be flying by so fast, looking at comparisons from just 2 weeks ago and seeing how much has changed is crazy. Here in about 2 weeks, I'm gonna check the trichomes for the first time. Plan to harvest at 20% amber, she'll tell me when it's time. :circle-of-love: Happy Monday 420, have a great one

So I'm in the mile high city, would it be safe to fly home with some genetics? Or would I be better off ordering online? Also, what's up with the quality of CO herb?? I was able to sample some "must have" from my brothers go-to shop & it was sorta lackluster. Did get what seemed to be some authentic GDP, one of my all-time fav's. It was B grade at best. Will be on the hunt for some one hit, whack in the brain sativa's today if anyone has some suggestions :circle-of-love: Hope everyone's having a great week.

Back
Top Bottom