Hortishorti's First Grow - Organic Bagseed 2017

DSC_039225.JPG
DSC_039119.JPG

Goodmorning everyone, I've started a new journal & will be asking admin to move this to completed journals! She's not yet ready to go in jars, but she's crispy enough that I've moved her to a wine cooler 55'F @ 30%RH. She only weighs 42g atm. Everything I've read says the slower she dries, the better. She smells really sweet and tart, I'm happy I've avoided the dreaded scent of "hay" I've read about.
Here's to hoping she's the smoke I'm desiring :circle-of-love:

Anyways, if you'd like, check out the new journal! I'd be really happy to have you all along there :thumb: I'm gonna be growing this baby until she's a monster. Much love 420 family

New Journal

DSC_040529.JPG
DSC_040421.JPG
DSC_040323.JPG

Some nug shots of the medicine she produced :circle-of-love: very very stinky sticky stuff. Not yet ready to smoke yet, but I can't wait to try a piece of her real deal nuggetry after a nice slow dry/cure.

DSC_040529.JPG
DSC_040421.JPG
DSC_040323.JPG

Some nug shots of the medicine she produced :circle-of-love: very very stinky sticky stuff. Not yet ready to smoke yet, but I can't wait to try a piece of her real deal nuggetry after a nice slow dry/cure.

Beautiful nugs bud ..

Awesome awesome awesome!! So happy for you! I'll be following along in your new journal! I'll hit you up for harvesting advice in a few weeks;) she looks just as good now as she did alive, even better. .
Thank you so much Newty! I can't wait to try her real meds, the larf/mid-grade popcorn have been extremely satisfying so far but her real nuggetry is getting a proper cure before I tempt myself :)

I give it 3 more weeks :) I'm burping jars every 2 days now, plan to drop to once a week either today or tomorrow.

So late!

Pulling up a chair!

hahaha Vex I have a new grow going on that's much better than this one :circle-of-love: same genetics, way more love
Can't wait to see you there! I'm not sure if I'm on yours but I'll definitely check it out!! I do know your flux is nothing short of awesome!!

Buds look insane, but I think you’re using a bit too much face cream, young lady. Just sayin. :tokin:

hehe you're funny Grandpa! expect buds 5-6" taller than my head with Chloe :cheer: maybe less face cream too xD

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom