Hortus Goes Auto - Crystal M - Westcoast OG - Cash Crop - Black Gold & More

Gday chevy, thanks bud no sadly the pineapple express came from a mate who got them from a woman on a market so these could be absolutely anything in my book he assured me they where atleast autos. Thought I'd give em a go it's the same with the critical mass might be a complete dud only time will tell

Quick update

The autos are now on there 26th day from sprouting I've fed twice with cal mag, bio grow and bio silicone at quarter dose. Also sprayed a neem pesticide once or twice, the plants seem to love it but it's not something I'll do during the bloom stage cause this stuff taste like crap!

DSC_14023.JPG
DSC_14043.JPG

Started to see pistils on a few so will be swapping to the hps in the next couple of days.

Day 30 from seed and day 4 of bloom.

In the last couple of days the autos have went wild lol I'm so stoked with how it's going although the 4 pineapple express look like photo plants... There fan leaves are bigger than my hand and showing no sign of pre flowers so I'm gonna keep a close eye on them if there not showing signs of flowering in a week I may chop em down. I don't mind it'll give me more room for named varietys.

DSC_14131.JPG

MassMedMan thanks bro for sticking around to see my grows through your like batman lurking ready to help if needed. Much appreciated man!

Day 30 from seed and day 4 of bloom.

In the last couple of days the autos have went wild lol I'm so stoked with how it's going although the 4 pineapple express look like photo plants... There fan leaves are bigger than my hand and showing no sign of pre flowers so I'm gonna keep a close eye on them if there not showing signs of flowering in a week I may chop em down. I don't mind it'll give me more room for named varietys.

DSC_14131.JPG

MassMedMan thanks bro for sticking around to see my grows through your like batman lurking ready to help if needed. Much appreciated man!

You got it, , love those autos. That window you're in now is great.... enjoy!

The trains left the station...choooooo...chooooooooo

They are looking really nice, seems like they love their stretching. What strain is the one dreaming to be a giant bean stalk? LoL

Thanks man :high-five:

There loving there stretch period a little to much... Several are growing inches daily if not more the bean stalk aka (fastbuds Crystal Meth) is the worst though she just went ape shite it's like I've been pumping steroids into her! :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

I'll hopefully get round to putting together a full update tomorrow including my ice cream from paradise seeds on its first day of bloom.

:passitleft:

Update day 41

Hello fellow growers!

DSC_15451.JPG
DSC_15463.JPG

I'll name them from left to right.

DSC_15393.JPG

^^^^ Cashcrop- Crystal meth- Choc matic ^^^^

DSC_15422.JPG

^^^^ westcoast og- grapefruit'matic- Northern lights x big bud Im pretty sure this is a photo plant as it's not showing any signs of flowering. ^^^^

DSC_15441.JPG

^^^^ white widow xxl- Narcotherapy- black gold ^^^^

I reckon there onto there 2nd week of bloom growth seems to be slowing.

Gday 420

Here's a sneak peak at the up coming update. The girls are all look marvellous! Budding sites popping up left right and freaking centre :party:

Heres my cashcrop from cream of the crop. She's not as far advanced as the other strains in the tent but standing tall at 40 inches she's got a great shape to match my only fault is my own.... I should have used bigger pots these gals get thirsty quick! Also running into some nitrogen issues so I'll be cutting that out from there feed.

DSC_002760.JPG
DSC_002952.JPG

Have a good weekend all :thumb:

Update

Here's the autos on there 71st day from seed I think everything is going well I've started to flush a few. One that I didn't take a pic of is really far behind its got good hight and many budding sites just seems to be running a few weeks behind.... Sorry for no strain names :Namaste:

DSC_005129.JPG
DSC_005632.JPG
DSC_005731.JPG
DSC_005830.JPG
DSC_005931.JPG
DSC_006024.JPG
DSC_006134.JPG
DSC_006229.JPG

Here's one of my many aquariums didn't realise I'd uploaded the pic till just now
DSC_006327.JPG

And this is a ice cream by paradise seeds
6weeks into bloom
DSC_006428.JPG

Great update, Hortus. Those are some nice buds....

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey 420 sorry for the absence of a final grow update. Got some numbers for y'all and some nug pics I must add sorry for the pic quality they where taken with a phone...

DSC_014020.JPG
DSC_014519.JPG
DSC_014815.JPG
DSC_014222.JPG
DSC_014616.JPG
DSC_014917.JPG
DSC_014419.JPG
DSC_014713.JPG

All in all the crystal meth was the best tasting and smelling with a powerful high. Followed by westcoast og that stuff is tasty! Then there's the white widow xxl to be fair there all damn tasty!

This last pic is of a second closet I was running at the same time.

DSC_015018.JPG

Thanks all who joined in with this journal keep up the good work medmassman :passitleft:

Keep it green guys!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Congrats Hortus. You've got a great variety of very nice looking buds. Great work. Hope to see ya around the forums.

I thought the crystal meth was suppose to be a darker color? I'm thinking of ordering from attitude seed bank... I'm in the states.. do you know if they are a good company? Great looking buds by the way:goodjob:

Thanks man!

It was definitely the darkest of the strains I grew and one of the best tasting/smelling plants! I'd highy recommend it!

I reckon it was my bad photography that's letting it down on the the color front.

I've never used attitude seed bank before so can't say anything good or bad about them I got mine from herbies seed bank from which I can say 100% these guys sell decent seeds and in discreet packaging.

Good luck with your grow

Back
Top Bottom