How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

Def fuck the haters mate. I spend alot of time updating tbese thteads mate. I didnt even know you could find this on a google search mate lol. Ive got tbousands of pages of work on this forum going back 8 years. Ive learned from here also. But when i started posting people were much more guarded and paranoid but since legislation in the states has half legalised it there has just been an explosion of people coming out sharing tbeir knowledge, good and some bad lol. I just say to people back up what you are saying and if you cant ots ok to have an opjnion but you cant say its 100%. Too be fair i change my mind on things as well as technologies and technoques develop and change. One thing i will say is that its rewarding. When im dead and gone i will have left my little mark on the coco growing world haha.

And Cultivator you have with me bro. Respected fully

Yep Legend !!!! Big shout to the cultivator!!!!

Google is how I found this

And loving the green clown fish AquaDan hahaha

Talking of finding your threads on google, that's exactly how I found this entire forum, through YOUR threads popping up at the top of google. And it was reading your threads (and a few others) that inspired me to not only start growing, but to make an account and join in the conversation. You have probably already had a far bigger impact than you realise Cult!

Thank you for the years of info and experience to read up on dude If you ever want a new apprentice let me know

Love aquarium. Me and another guy scientific are the fish guys hahahaha Nitrogen cycle is my thing lol

The simualiries in growing hard corals and growing weed is uncanny.. from the intense lighting, strict environment conditions, medium (saltwater) then there's all the bacterias like u mentioned!! Can even make a good few quid by fragging the corals once grown big enough and be left with what u had months before. Few months later and it's ready to drag again! Just like clones.. also One of the best things to feed ur lawn and garden plants is water straight from the pond lol full off fertiliser. Ca

came here from google too, can safely say i even decided to journal after watching this thread and the discussion if its safe or not, lol

if i check 420magazine i first check the return journal then here and then i look @ other threads :d

Back
Top Bottom